Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I understand where you're coming from. Putting Chloe in this game was a big decision for me. My wife is a Children's Services Investigator, so when I first came up with her character, even my wife was taken back by it. After she saw how I write Chloe's part of the story, she loves it.

The key to Chloe is that I always keep her cute, I run her through a range of emotions, and always keep her part of the story very separated from adult situations for obvious reasons. I treat her character as if she were my own daughter. Basically, her character is the daddy's girl I always wanted, but never had.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I understand where you're coming from. Putting Chloe in this game was a big decision for me. My wife is a Children's Services Investigator, so when I first came up with her character, even my wife was taken back by it. After she saw how I write Chloe's part of the story, she loves it.

The key to Chloe is that I always keep her cute, I run her through a range of emotions, and always keep her part of the story very separated from adult situations for obvious reasons. I treat her character as if she were my own daughter. Basically, her character is the daddy's girl I always wanted, but never had.
You (and anyone involved) did an absolutely fantastic job with her so far. She is literally the cutest thing. You guys may have actually created a "monster" of sorts with her because despite how great the rest of the game is, I think I'm looking forwards to more Chloe-time than anything else right now.

And Oddjob404, I'm sure most people feel the same as you about kids being involved in these games, I'm normally the same way. It's an incredibly risky idea for a dev/team to go anywhere near this kind of thing, kind of like handling an unexploded mine, but in this case I feel it was done so well and that she's so adorable and wholesome that it adds a lot to the game and to the MC's character development.

The whole "I have to get a job, I have to get money, I have to get back what I lost, blah blah blah" character building gains SO much more weight with Chloe. It's no longer a case of the MC having what might be called purely "selfish" desires of "getting back on top so he can fuck dem bitches" or just "getting his life back together". Now it's "I have to do this for Chloe, I let her down, I can't ever do that again." In my opinion, the MC having that sort of motivation makes him far more likeable and relatable, especially for those of us in the "Fuck that Laura bitch" camp.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i have 4 daddy's girls .. and 3 son's ... believe me chatterbox i have tons of white hair worrying about my daughters more than my sons , when i saw Chloe in this game i thought o.m.g how cute .... my wife love her character also .. so thanks for a little reality check (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
You (and anyone involved) did an absolutely fantastic job with her so far. She is literally the cutest thing. You guys may have actually created a "monster" of sorts with her because despite how great the rest of the game is, I think I'm looking forwards to more Chloe-time than anything else right now.

And Oddjob404, I'm sure most people feel the same as you about kids being involved in these games, I'm normally the same way. It's an incredibly risky idea for a dev/team to go anywhere near this kind of thing, kind of like handling an unexploded mine, but in this case I feel it was done so well and that she's so adorable and wholesome that it adds a lot to the game and to the MC's character development.

The whole "I have to get a job, I have to get money, I have to get back what I lost, blah blah blah" character building gains SO much more weight with Chloe. It's no longer a case of the MC having what might be called purely "selfish" desires of "getting back on top so he can fuck dem bitches" or just "getting his life back together". Now it's "I have to do this for Chloe, I let her down, I can't ever do that again." In my opinion, the MC having that sort of motivation makes him far more likeable and relatable, especially for those of us in the "Fuck that Laura bitch" camp.
Yeah that pretty much was my issue. *Takes dick out of pants* *Chloe runs in* *Quickly puts dick away* *Drops laptop on the floor*

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
If we don't get more lexi content in the next update, I'm gonna go slap my grandma.
Unfortunately we're having contract issues with Lexi. She's kind of a diva, and has a long list of demands. Our attorneys and agents are working day and night trying to negotiate with her manager. Fortunately her manager is Kaylee, who says that our position would be greatly improved if she could be the MC's own personal sex slave, so we're very optimistic that the situation will be resolved soon.

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes