Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
View attachment 484126

I'm just fucking with you dude. Glad you like the game, but you're way off on that one.
Not that far off, Chloe is best girl, we decided.

Any other girl that comes into MC's life has to be approved by best girl and be able to read bed time stories.

Chloe has taken up the role of girlfriend'o'meter ... any girl failing the girlfriend'o'meter is instantly dropped.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Not that far off, Chloe is best girl, we decided.

Any other girl that comes into MC's life has to be approved by best girl and be able to read bed time stories.

Chloe has taken up the role of girlfriend'o'meter ... any girl failing the girlfriend'o'meter is instantly dropped.
I couldn't have put it better myself! :)

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ok guys. This is an F95 special only. A chance to contribute to the story in some small way.

There is a scene coming up in a future update that we're planning for:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If this goes well, I may do this for other scenes so that you guys can contribute in some way to the story.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Can you add a spoiler tag to that?

It could be multiple people who win the render if a substantial part of their idea ends up in the game. I did a contest about a year ago with Repuindy as the winner. When any person or persons win a render in something like this, they can do with it as they see fit, as long as they don't claim to be the artist. Post it, share it, keep it to yourself, it makes no difference to me.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i thought the girls liked playing pool ,, why change that to truth or dare ? why not a game of strip pool ... loser does whatever the winner wants ... :love:

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes