Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah, I mean sex, most vanilla games are that way, main girl is last, I hope this one is different tho.
Lexi is fine and all, but I must admit although Im on her route (same as you), Im not saying no to any other female, especially as hot as Chelsea...And who knows, maybe indeed in this game main girl gonna get some real action pretty soon, just to make things more interesting:p

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Lexi is fine and all, but I must admit although Im on her route (same as you), Im not saying no to any other female, especially as hot as Chelsea...And who knows, maybe indeed in this game main girl gonna get some real action pretty soon, just to make things more interesting:p
Yeah, you can play a Jack of all trades while you wait for your main ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Freezer14 and Abhai

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018

MC: "(Holy shit! And I thought it was gonna suck coming back to work!)"
Kaylee: "You gonna help me, or just stare at my ass?"
*Not actual game dialogue

Here's a small preview. We're still hard at work on Lexi v0.05. We have a lot of fun things planned.

Like always guys, support the development of this game, it is well deserved.
Oh man i have waited for this moment for so long, finally gonna have some fun with this sexy redhead.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Finally made my way around to this update and wow, I forgotten how good this game was in the first place.

Right off the gate I love the little things like that stare down between Jason and Sarah, speaking of Jason I'm not liking the vibe between him and Kaylee. I hope he didn't abuse her.

Then there's Laura who is a major bitch, the whole time I'm questioning why MC chose to knock her up. Her head couldn't have been that good. He should've chose Chelsea instead. I'm falling for Kaylee though, she's interesting. Lexi is a gorgeous as well, these decisions are going to be tough. I love where this story is heading.

Oct 24, 2019
Finally made my way around to this update and wow, I forgotten how good this game was in the first place.

Right off the gate I love the little things like that stare down between Jason and Sarah, speaking of Jason I'm not liking the vibe between him and Kaylee. I hope he didn't abuse her.

Then there's Laura who is a major bitch, the whole time I'm questioning why MC chose to knock her up. Her head couldn't have been that good. He should've chose Chelsea instead. I'm falling for Kaylee though, she's interesting. Lexi is a gorgeous as well, these decisions are going to be tough. I love where this story is heading.
These characters are so hot even Laura, although she's a tyrant. Kaylee is my favorite followed by Lexi and Sarah.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So the tag says harem but the walkthrough mentions paths splitting so Harem or no Harem game?
Looks like they are mainly one girl paths and maybe one or two parts where you can end up with more than one girl, but whether devs have planned a path where you can end up with all the women only the devs can tell, but it seems unlikely.

Reactions: Amypondk

Amypondk

Aug 22, 2019
Looks like they are mainly one girl paths and maybe one or two parts where you can end up with more than one girl, but whether devs have planned a path where you can end up with all the women only the devs can tell, but it seems unlikely.
Yeah i just think its weird to call it a harem game then but who knows :unsure:

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Amypondk

Aug 22, 2019
I do feel like if anyone is gonna have a shared path its the Sisters

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes