Nov 2, 2019
The MC started dating Laura back when Laura and Chelsea were still in college. He was not aware that Chelsea liked him.
Chatterbox, I’ve been lurking here for a while, and I really like the game. But I just had to de-lurk long enough to call you out on this. Folks, here’s the real story:

About two dozen updates from now, MC will tell Laura to take a hike, and that he never intended to date her in the first place. Shocked at the affront to her hotness, she will demand to know why, if that is the case, he not only dated but married her.

He will reach into the inside pocket of his suit jacket and pull out a photo of Chloe, looking like she does now, but way too creased, rumpled and faded to have been taken recently. “Right after I first saw you, years ago, and I had already decided that I wasn’t going to ask you out, some girl in a hoodie tapped me on the shoulder. She handed this to me and said, ‘If you marry that girl, this is the loving daughter you’re going to have.’ By the time I was able to tear my eyes away from the picture, she was gone. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have someone I need to go take care of.”

And with that, he will leave the courtroom, heading home after winning the most important fight of his life: sole custody of his daughter.

(Depending on player choices, someone else might be waiting at home for him as well, but we all know that’s not important.)

THE END

(To Be Continued in Chloe Episode II: Causing My Conception, the sequel to Chloe Episode I: Best Girl, the VN formerly known as Lexi.)

And I know that renaming the first installment of a series after the second installment is announced has become kind of a popular thing to do, but that title is just too dang long.

Chatterbox, I know you want to keep this aspect secret, but people will be outraged if you wait to reveal it until the end of the game. Consider this fair warning. Just trying to help you out here. . . .

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Chatterbox, I’ve been lurking here for a while, and I really like the game. But I just had to de-lurk long enough to call you out on this. Folks, here’s the real story:

About two dozen updates from now, MC will tell Laura to take a hike, and that he never intended to date her in the first place. Shocked at the affront to her hotness, she will demand to know why, if that is the case, he not only dated but married her.

He will reach into the inside pocket of his suit jacket and pull out a photo of Chloe, looking like she does now, but way too creased, rumpled and faded to have been taken recently. “Right after I first saw you, years ago, and I had already decided that I wasn’t going to ask you out, some girl in a hoodie tapped me on the shoulder. She handed this to me and said, ‘If you marry that girl, this is the loving daughter you’re going to have.’ By the time I was able to tear my eyes away from the picture, she was gone. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have someone I need to go take care of.”

And with that, he will leave the courtroom, heading home after winning the most important fight of his life: sole custody of his daughter.

(Depending on player choices, someone else might be waiting at home for him as well, but we all know that’s not important.)

THE END

(To Be Continued in Chloe Episode II: Causing My Conception, the sequel to Chloe Episode I: Best Girl, the VN formerly known as Lexi.)

And I know that renaming the first installment of a series after the second installment is announced has become kind of a popular thing to do, but that title is just too dang long.

Chatterbox, I know you want to keep this aspect secret, but people will be outraged if you wait to reveal it until the end of the game. Consider this fair warning. Just trying to help you out here. . . .
future.gif

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018

THE END

Chloe_confused.png

I'm just fucking with you dude. Glad you like the game, but you're way off on that one.

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018

THE END

I am pretty sure this means Laura is really a Terminator. Which probably surprises no one...

Reactions: Freezer14

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

THE END

O.O i banged Laura in this last update .. i think i messed up :confused:

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well can I get a scene with Sarah if I drink with her as every time I try put my arm around her she pushes me off and gets away.
This update needs to be about Lexi and Kaylee, but Sarah will pick up steam as soon as the ice is broken with her. I need it to happen naturally, I can't force the character to break the ice before the time is right or I would be playing her out of character. But I do understand where you're coming from, Sarah is a hot milf and it would be nice to get things moving with her.

It will happen, the MC just hasn't found his opening yet.

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes