Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Did Chelsea's boobs got bigger? If not.. please lie :happyblush

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Did Chelsea's boobs got bigger? If not.. please lie :happyblush
Yes...they did get bigger. Of course now you'll wait until she gets naked to find out if I'm lying or not. :p Ouch...I don't even know how many updates will take place before that happens. Probably not many...the new writer is itching to see her naked as well.

Reactions: L☹VE and Ennoch

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Honestly I prefer the "old" ladies ... the new ones look like blueprints ... nothing really original anymore

skullker

Sep 29, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks that the new Sarah looks a lot like Carrie Fisher, when she was younger?

Reactions: nasam

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Honestly I prefer the "old" ladies ... the new ones look like blueprints ... nothing really original anymore
Hmmm...I'm surprised. The only thing I changed about Sarah was that I removed the deep wrinkles from her forehead, reduced the super high glossy setting that was causing her to look like plastic, and gave her new hair. Other than that...she's the same as before.

In the game Sarah is suppose to be rich. But with her old look, she appeared to a frumpy middle aged lady instead of a rich middle aged lady. The goal was to make her look the part.

I changed the Chelsea model because the old one gave me problems that would make sex scenes look horrible. However I tried to keep the same look and style.

The biggest changes made are in the lighting. The goal is to give better depth perception.

Anyway...sorry you guys don't like them, but I hope you give the update a chance when it's ready.

Thanks Chatterbox

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Hmmm...I'm surprised. ...sorry you guys don't like them, but I hope you give the update a chance when it's ready.

Thanks Chatterbox
I could be wrong in this particular instance, but if this forum has taught me anything, it's that for every member who posts "I don't like thing!" there are 10 people who like it and just don't say anything :).

The new renders are a nice improvement in my opinion, but not so much better I felt like championing them or anything. Sorry if that is deflating, because I do appreciate the time and effort you're putting into raising the bar and then making the product meet your higher standards. If you put out a good product, people will find it, but regular updates tends to be what keeps people around. Fiddling around with something that isn't broken but can be improved is fine, but if it causes delays, it can be a gamble for winning patrons.

Reactions: nasam

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
regular updates tends to be what keeps people around. Fiddling around with something isn't broken but can be improved is fine, but if it causes delays, it can be a gamble for winning patrons.
Of course. To be clear....I'm not making these improvements at the expense of the release date. These are improvements I'm making while waiting on the next part of the script from the writer. Sorry if I gave you that impression.

Since he just joined the project, it took a little while for him to get up to speed on where this is going, and for us to make the old script fit where we decided to take the story.

nasam

Oct 18, 2017
Keep on the good work! It's looking amazing!

I really hope you can keep doing this for a long time

Reactions: pim0

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017
Thanks for the preview of the new ladies.
I love the old Chelsea & I love her even more now with her new big lungs :eek:.
I found the old Sarah quite charming with her deep wrinkles on her forehead. I think her new haircut suits her better.
Half-joking, it's not possible to find a compromise, you keep the wrinkles and the new haircut ?

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Chelsea is a slutty woman.i think old look is more suitable for her and about Sarah i can't really decide but while i was playing the game, i liked her appearance.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Half-joking, it's not possible to find a compromise, you keep the wrinkles and the new haircut ?
I'm just about finished with all the Chelsea images, and I'm about to start on the Sarah images.

I get why you guys liked the old look. It's not really the hair, it's the realism of her age.

The old wrinkles were way to deep, but I'll look at that setting and play with it. If I can get it to look right...I'll add just enough to bring that look back. No promises though...it has to look right before I can use it, but I will revisit that issue.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
For a moment i thought you were talking about Chelsea's new look and that its she who may or may not get her old look back! Let me just say.. it was a loong moment.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
For a moment i thought you were talking about Chelsea's new look and that its she who may or may not get her old look back! Let me just say.. it was a loong moment.
LOL...no...I was talking about Sarah. I'm not gonna change Sarah back, I might just add some of the wrinkle back in. Just a little though.

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017
I get why you guys liked the old look. It's not really the hair, it's the realism of her age.

The old wrinkles were way to deep, but I'll look at that setting and play with it. If I can get it to look right...I'll add just enough to bring that look back. No promises though...it has to look right before I can use it, but I will revisit that issue.
It's really nice that you take into account our suggestions.
Question : Lexi & Kaylee remain the same ? There will be no new version for them ?

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes