Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Seeing her like this let me just say, in my eyes it matters not what her age is :) She could be like 70 or 20 in her papers, i just like the way she looks. Thats more important for me than the coherency between her looks and her birth certificate. I'm simple like that.

Whats with her eyes though?

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017
You guys asked for it. I can't please everyone, so I might just take a poll on my patreon page. Here she is...Sarah carefully aged to 42 years old.
Thank you Chatterbox !
My personal fantasy with Sarah. I see her as a dominatrix, I imagine her wearing a latex bodysuit, a whip in the hand punishing me for not protecting Lexi & Kaylee. End of my fantasy.

Yeah, this version is closer to perfection imo. But i do agree with Ennoch too. She looks very good no matter the given age.
You've taken the words right out of my mouth. Great minds think alike ;).

Aug 7, 2018
Thanks for uploading. First impression/association: Melody, but personal security instead of music (PC with some achievements, personal crisis, pure naive heroine, slutty teasing friend, overall tone). Character models look nice and age-appropriate.

And here's some typos i noticed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck with the project!

Reactions: Chatterbox

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This is one of the new VNs out here that I really can't wait an update for, I quite like the story, or where it could possibly go to, plus the renders and models are beautiful! I come here from time to time, to see if there's any development news and such or news when to expect an update and such, growing quite impatient here :p

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This is one of the new VNs out here that I really can't wait an update for, I quite like the story, or where it could possibly go to, plus the renders and models are beautiful! I come here from time to time, to see if there's any development news and such or news when to expect an update and such, growing quite impatient here :p
I have two scenes left to finish. I'm finishing a huge scene hopefully today, and then I start on the next scene. I'm hoping for the 27th. I work full time, plus I'm in my last year of school. I'll try to get full updates as fast as possible, or at least short updates more often.

This update has been a real bitch. Mostly due to time, but also getting the writer thing handled. Still not sure how that's going to work out, but I'm hopeful.

It looks like sometime next weekend will be the magic release window. This is my first game and a learning experience for me. Just a little more patience.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Side note: In order to get the update out by next weekend...I'm not replacing the old Sarah images until the next update. Instead you'll see the updated version of her appear at the end of Day3. After this release I'll start the replacement images while the writer is still doing his thing.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I have two scenes left to finish. I'm finishing a huge scene hopefully today, and then I start on the next scene. I'm hoping for the 27th. I work full time, plus I'm in my last year of school. I'll try to get full updates as fast as possible, or at least short updates more often.

This update has been a real bitch. Mostly due to time, but also getting the writer thing handled. Still not sure how that's going to work out, but I'm hopeful.

It looks like sometime next weekend will be the magic release window. This is my first game and a learning experience for me. Just a little more patience.
Well, let me just tell you that take your time, if making sure that the quality stays the same or even improve is the goal, then just take the time, we surely understand it, and better yet support that, quality over quantity, that's the motto, so no rush (even though I am antsy and impatient, haha) :)

Yeah I remember you mentioning about working AND still going to school, and on top of all that working on this project, I can totally appreciate that you need to focus on those two things first, school even more so, that's all well and good :)

And I don't mind waiting really, even if I am impatient, I'm always willing and happy to wait quality stuff such as this, and this being your first game/VN ever and already pulling this off, it's impressive! Just keep doing what you do, you've got a great thing going on here :)

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well i def liked the old Sarah, but I will support you nonetheless!
Thank you. I appreciate that. The only thing that changed on the new Sarah is her hair and slightly less forehead wrinkles. But I added more realistic aging to her face in other places. I think once you see her...you'll like her. The new look appears at the end of Day2 where v0.01 left off. The old look is still in the game until the next update. I just didn't have enough time to redo all those images in this update.

I'm still on track for tomorrow as a release date.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ok. I'm gonna give you guys a little bit of information about the release for tomorrow.

1. Old saves from v0.01 won't work. Sorry about that, but we added a HUD and the code requires a start over.

2. Also to the laptop users. I added an option at the very beginning of the game that allows you to skip single choices such as "Go To Bed" etc. If you choose "No Single Choice Menus" those buttons will be replaced by a longer dissolve so you don't have to use the track pad as often. And of course you can get past the longer dissolve just by hitting the space bar if you want.

3. Also the new writer and I worked out a new route that we added to the game. So the dialog from v0.01 has some small changes in it. Nothing drastic, but you might want to look for that.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ok. I'm gonna give you guys a little bit of information about the release for tomorrow.

1. Old saves from v0.01 won't work. Sorry about that, but we added a HUD and the code requires a start over.

2. Also to the laptop users. I added an option at the very beginning of the game that allows you to skip single choices such as "Go To Bed" etc. If you choose "No Single Choice Menus" those buttons will be replaced by a longer dissolve so you don't have to use the track pad as often. And of course you can get past the longer dissolve just by hitting the space bar if you want.

3. Also the new writer and I worked out a new route that we added to the game. So the dialog from v0.01 has some small changes in it. Nothing drastic, but you might want to look for that.

Wait, so an update tomorrow?! Oh I CANNOT wait, the 0.01 got me hooked, I absolutely love the models, the renders are beautiful and the story feels like it could really turn out to be rather great, I'm dying to continue the story! :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Update relased, anyone?
It's really just a waiting game, the dev will release it all due in time, after which we must wait until it's released here :p

I for one can't wait to continue the story. Of course, I'll try to do my job as a bodyguard as well as possible, maybe get some ladies in the process, but at the start of the story it was truly heartbreaking to see that little girl be so happy that her daddy is finally home, only to get sad because daddy has to go because mommy doesn't like daddy anymore.
My ultimate goal is to reunite the little girl with her daddy, little girls need their daddy, I truly hope the dev has that reunion planned in the story, reunite and never be apart again :) ;P

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes