Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
What changes you guys expect from v0.5 to v0.51??? 200 new images? When versions with content are always incremented by 0.1 ... so after v0.4 was v0.5 ... and that was new version with new content. So you really expected that version 0.51 would bring new content? That's same for almost every game here. Almost always it's just bugfix or fix or something like that. Is it so hard to first read few pages back and then write a post. If there's no info in changelog, just read few pages back.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Damn, people do not like the idea of splitting the game up or the fact a bug fix update was released :LOL:

RanTao549

Sep 9, 2018
Congrats for not even reading the yellow/orange written note in first post.

Note: If you try playing Chapter 2 v0.051, do not use the start button. Load a save from the end of v0.04 to continue.
If you hit start, it will start you at the beginning of the game, and no images from v0.01-v0.04 will be present.
Did that too. Still nothing.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Did that too. Still nothing.
Ok, again. For versions 0.1 to 0.5, use and download Chapter 1 in OP marked with Spoiler. Chapter 2 is here only as preparation for future versions AND also brings v0.5 with edited Lexi's face. So the Chapter 2 is not for players, who wants to play versions 0.1 to 0.4.

I don't know other ways how to describe this situation.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Note: If you try playing Chapter 2 v0.051, do not use the start button. Load a save from the end of v0.04 to continue.
If you hit start, it will start you at the beginning of the game, and no images from v0.01-v0.04 will be present.
I call that bad programming. I can't get it into my head how that can happen. The images were there in the previous version and now they're not, strange. I know a picture can be missing, but this is extreme.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Qwerfy and Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Lexi [all in one build] [Chatterbox] (2.35+1.87 GB rar pc source)
456 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

NOTE. Unlike those "official" versions with "chapters" this compressed unofficial version should be fully playable from the start till the latest episode.
It includes revamped Lexi model from the latest update.

Last edited:

High-_-Tower

GFX Designer
Donor
Sep 27, 2017
i guess you were one of those complaining loudly about a new look of Lexi?
Now when devs revamped her and she looks as gorgeous as ever, you are not satisfied again?
Just read changelog and a few posts above yours, prior to post such nonsense, please.
v0.051
???? Stuff and ....
They fixed Lexi's face !!!

That doesn't say much. Comment, ask, answer, debate. It is the meaning of a forum.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
v0.051
???? Stuff and ....
They fixed Lexi's face !!!

That doesn't say much. Comment, ask, answer, debate. It is the meaning of a forum.
yep, thats it - a fixed Lexi, and a build up for future game versions.
this is NOT AN UPDATE, more a BUGFIX (LEXIFIX), if you wanna that way.
And prior to any debate it could be useful for people to read, dont you think?

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes