RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Just a bug fix? I was wondering if this was gonna be him redoing the Lexi renders people were complaining about.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Okay, so the OP says to load the new chapter from .04, but the chapter 1 link is for .5c. So are we supposed to stop at a certain point in .5c and then load the save into chapter 2? I'm confused... Why didn't the dev just release an update with the improved images of Lexi and then test out this chapter 2 shit in the next update? Now we have two updates with the same goddamned content and two sets of images for Lexi spread over 2 chapters and two separate downloads! What the actual fuck!

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I loved this game but now with the devs going into chapters i just wont download and stop supporting. Thx devs for ruining a good game by being stupid.
How is the game ruined?

Have the contents of the game changed by being split?

I've seen a lot of genuine complaints to things over the years but yours is more like a whine. Ruined your day because now there are 2 downloads ... the horror.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I agree split game folders are confusing and just bring dozens of errors / issues everytime
I loved this game but now with the devs going into chapters i just wont download and stop supporting. Thx devs for ruining a good game by being stupid.
Then don't download it. All the content is in 5c, together. This was just a test, should never have been put in OP, people see two links and run to post comments without reading.

Actually, never mind, losing such people is a good thing. Yes, the fucking world is ending, better leave this thread forever, all of you.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I agree split game folders are confusing and just bring dozens of errors / issues everytime
This is criticism.

Let the dev know there is an issue and you aren't happy with something.

This is whining.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Anyone try coping v0.051 over top of v0.05c?
(Copy and replace)
To get an new fully updated game version with the new Lexi images?
Or will this cause script issues?

Thanks

Edit - Seems to work ok thus far?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Blood-Lust

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
The update had lots of images missing and the old version was working well. For me there was a simple solution. Delete the update.

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
Anyone try coping v0.051 over top of v0.05c?
(Copy and replace)
To get an new fully updated game version with the new Lexi images?
Or will this cause script issues?

Thanks
I didn't want to risk it. I believe if something ain't broke. don't fix it.

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
Alright so question. And this may be a dumb question. Maybe I'm dumb, or maybe I need to sleep lol. But I went back several pages to figure out which files I need to download and in what order, and the more comments with instructions I read, the more I got confused. Can someone help me out with an explanation? (This will be my first time attempting to play this game.) No facepalms plox <3

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Good for the dev, who decided to take into account the criticism about Lexi's image, that's one of the main reasons why I started playing this game. I really hope that the new Lexi will be more similar to how it was before. (y):D

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I didn't want to risk it. I believe if something ain't broke. don't fix it.
You don't have to risk anything to make such an attempt. Make a new copy of each, and place the new copies into a new folder then try it. (or hang onto the original zipped up copy)

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
As has already been said. :cool:
It would be good if the changelog is updated before the links. I downloaded the game waiting at least one or two scenes and I finded that is just a fix update. And I think is not ideal to see comments to know what the update has when there is a changelog in the main thread.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It would be good if the changelog is updated before the links. I downloaded the game waiting at least one or two scenes and I finded that is just a fix update. And I think is not ideal to see comments to know what the update has when there is a changelog in the main thread.
Well, I agree. But I am neither a mod nor an uploader and so can do nothing about that.

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes