The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I realy Love Lexi i dont mind playing from begining ;)
Although you won't want to with this latest update.
Its written on the OP...
Note: If you try playing Chapter 2 v0.051, do not use the start button. Load a save from the end of v0.04 to continue.
If you hit start, it will start you at the beginning of the game, and no images from v0.01-v0.04 will be present.

Feb 22, 2020
Ok so I loaded my game from an old save like the OP said to do. first I loaded where I originally finished when Kaylee puts her panties on your shoulder. And I get credits.
So then I tried going back a little farther to where you pick up Kaylee from the yoga studio and played through only to end up getting the credits scene at the same spot as before.
What am I missing here?

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I don't think it's that big a deal, people have gotten used to it with other games like DMD and the like. I always appreciate keeping the file sizes down. Plus people ask dumb questions here all the time, no matter what you do, lol. :D
If it ends up like DMD, which is just a 2 part game, having 1 split isn't so bad. My horror scenario would see it happen like: this technical garbage. File sizes never bothered me. Just get better internet ;)

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes