ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018

Lunar Fang

Jan 28, 2018
ik im gona sound lazy but can someone tell me why her looks/skin was change or at least tell me the page number where dev talk about it .......
P.S. already tried to use search bar didnt work for me (cuz im dumb)...

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
Really? Well, see for yourself
It looks like someone is either blind or just mocking...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
heaven and earth

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Really? Well, see for yourself
It looks like someone is either blind or just mocking...
heaven and earth
I think it's been explained on at least every page for the last 30 that the old assets were deleted and he had to rebuild her from scratch.

No shit they look different, he doesn't have the old ones anymore.......

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
I think it's been explained on at least every page for the last 30 that the old assets were deleted and he had to rebuild her from scratch.

No shit they look different, he doesn't have the old ones anymore.......
Yes, but the main character himself, Chloe, Laura, Chelsea and Kylie, either remained unchanged or looked very beautiful, I did not notice the difference.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Yes, but the main character himself, Chloe, Laura, Chelsea and Kylie, either remained unchanged or looked very beautiful, I did not notice the difference.
Can we just drop the issue about the "model change"? The developer has already released a statement saying that the models will be fixed in the new updated, continuing to dwell on something doesn't change anything.

Reactions: Abhai

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Still missing lip & eye gloss, I think it's her main identification marks ;) And also skin tone.
That preview is to small to see those details. I'll post this again to show you the fixed model.

As you can see, I found her old eyes, and made her lips look the same as before. The skin is the only thing that is still different, but I've matched the skin tone. That's the best I can do without having the original model. This skin has more realistic details anyway.

Capture.JPG

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
That preview is to small to see those details. I'll post this again to show you the fixed model.

As you can see, I found her old eyes, and made her lips look the same as before. The skin is the only thing that is still different, but I've matched the skin tone. That's the best I can do without having the original model. This skin has more realistic details anyway.

View attachment 561118
Yea, I saw this new version u post some pages back and she looks almost the same as old one. Just the preview render GamersGlory posted few post before was without that gloss, at least what I saw ... or maybe ... maybe I'm blind :D

And again, I think you did great job to bring her old back :) Keep up great work ;))))

And last thing. Not hair, not skin tone, but that damn gloss in her eyes and on her lips are the main and the most important marks of her. At least for me ;)))

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yea, I saw this new version u post some pages back and she looks almost the same as old one. Just the preview render GamersGlory posted few post before was without that gloss, at least what I saw ... or maybe ... maybe I'm blind :D

And again, I think you did great job to bring her old back :) Keep up great work ;))))

And last thing. Not hair, not skin tone, but that damn gloss in her eyes and on her lips are the main and the most important marks of her. At least for me ;)))
That's really just a matter of lighting.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Just a heads up. If you try playing Chapter 2 v0.051, do not use the start button. Load a save from the end of v0.04 to continue. If you hit start, it will start you at the beginning of the game, and no images from v0.01-v0.04 will be present. In the next chapter I'll make it impossible to use the start button.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Just a heads up. If you try playing Chapter 2 v0.051, do not use the start button. Load a save from the end of v0.04 to continue. If you hit start, it will start you at the beginning of the game, and no images from v0.01-v0.04 will be present. In the next chapter I'll make it impossible to use the start button.
huh? 0.051? I'm guessing that is different from the current 0.05c version, because starting a new game in that one works fine for me.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
huh? 0.051? I'm guessing that is different from the current 0.05c version, because starting a new game in that one works fine for me.
If you played v0.05 fine, then no worries. This is only for people who have not played v0.05 yet, unless someone wants to go back and play it just to see the replaced Lexi images. This version really doesn't even matter, it's just a test to see if the way I'm doing chapters works right. However, there are a couple bug fixes.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
If you played v0.05 fine, then no worries. This is only for people who have not played v0.05 yet, unless someone wants to go back and play it just to see the replaced Lexi images. This version really doesn't even matter, it's just a test to see if the way I'm doing chapters works right. However, there are a couple of bug fixes.

So Here is Lexi Chapter 2 v0.051 Mega:

We will have a Chapter 1 build sometime before the next update. We decided to do this as a way of cutting Download times and size without compromising image quality

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes