Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Finally made my way around to this update and wow, I forgotten how good this game was in the first place.

Right off the gate I love the little things like that stare down between Jason and Sarah, speaking of Jason I'm not liking the vibe between him and Kaylee. I hope he didn't abuse her.
Just reached day 5 and the contrast of her reaction to Jason in relation to Lexi's is quite telling, no love lost from her part.
Don't know about abuse - her attitude toward teasing and rapeplay fantasies don't seem to fit with that to me - but creeping on her semi-regularly wwith maybe some harassment on the side? Definitely.

Then there's Laura who is a major bitch, the whole time I'm questioning why MC chose to knock her up.
Maybe it was accidental and "he did the honorable thing"? All too easy to happen.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
"DO character"? Is "DO" a VN?
DO is Devil's Own. When I was off waiting on surgery, I was thinking that previous team members were going to do something with Lexi, then of course one of them deleted everything and quit. I made the characters and a crap ton of assets.

I've shown the characters a few times, including Lydia. I figured someone would notice her given that she was in the same dress as her preview renders.

Reactions: Abhai and Ragnar

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I forgot to address this issue where people were saying that if they go back to the theater room, they can't find Kaylee:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If there are any other issues, please bring them up on the Discord Lexi server, I'll be getting v0.051 ready by this weekend with updated Lexi images, and some bug fixes.

Reactions: Abhai

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

Ptelmar

May 3, 2017
Would someone pretty please be so kind to upload the compressed file to some other platform than zippy ? This one cant be used in my country.... so thanks in advance for the hero/-ine shouldering this task :)

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Would someone pretty please be so kind to upload the compressed file to some other platform than zippy ? This one cant be used in my country.... so thanks in advance for the hero/-ine shouldering this task :)
If you hold off, I'll be uploading v0.05 as the start of chapter 2 this weekend. v0.01-v0.04 will be chapter 1, and will be uploaded shortly after. No more 5 gig files.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Love it :) Milf and both girls are perfect i love walkthrough mod +
Its big size game and short prob pictures are high res
Hope gets Big update like his size i want sex with 3 of them assap :love:

Wife she is Beatifull but money hungry bitch :cool: I can support Mc's cute daughter $$$ :giggle:
Dev made a NICE game here (y)
Keep up bring More update ...... not short :LOL:

Cipherdragon

Aug 3, 2019
Love it :) Milf and both girls are perfect i love walkthrough mod +
Its big size game and short prob pictures are high res
Hope gets Big update like his size i want sex with 3 of them assap :love:

Wife she is Beatifull but money hungry bitch :cool: I can support Mc's cute daughter $$$ :giggle:
Dev made a NICE game here (y)
Keep up bring More update ...... not short :LOL:
Haha, yeah is wife is a real money sucker, probably she is getting money from another idiot aswell, she keeps sucking them for money. :x

BLACkTORNAD0

Oct 30, 2019
+1 , also noticed this maybe some rendering issue or something like that hope we see the old one in the next update.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Old, nice Lexi (first), and new (i think not good-second)(((
+1 , also noticed this maybe some rendering issue or something like that hope we see the old one in the next update.
Old Lexi looks way better than new one in my opinion....
Go back a few pages and read the reason why the skin has changed, then you'll understand why. :)

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Guess I'm in the minority here, because I like her just fine how she looks now.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wouldn't have a problem with them going back to the original though. They look pretty much the same to me.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes