U

User_10739

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

Lexi [v0.021c Extras] [Chatterbox] - Original Size: (566MB)

Squashed Download - PC (102MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
And still d2_attack27.jpg is never used what is the point of having it in the image folder if it never gets used. Guess I'll just have to keep editing the script to use it.

When you try to decide what type of underwear Sarah is wearing and it shows it from the back but when you look at her from the front later it shows her in something like a thong for all 3 options. I'm still not interested in Sarah.

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Is Lexi the only action in this game (including one-offs)? Anymore, I don't really bother with with games where I can only romance/screw one character.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Is Lexi the only action in this game (including one-offs)? Anymore, I don't really bother with with games where I can only romance/screw one character.
We dont know yet, too early yet.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I don't really have an estimate yet. Hopefully not as long as last time. I'm a good ways through day4, but I also hope to get day5 in this release if I can get it done in a timely manner.
Looking very much forward to it, absolutely love the game and I have to say that your renders are some of the most beautiful ones I've ever seen, and your use of lighting is just amazing, it really brings the characters alive, like the scene where Lexi hugs MC, wow, she looks almost real and her eyes look so lively, just absolutely gorgeous, and the setting in the story and how the dynamics work between characters, it's really great already, been a fan since the initial release, hehe :)
When I think about the quality of these renders and how unique many of your models are and assets and everything, and while his story was a little different style and genre, I can't help but to compere to V3X (well more like his game comes to mind when thinking of the quality of yours), the dev of "His Legacy", the quality is there (renders, models, story), the potential is there, I mean wow! Keep it up! :)

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Looking very much forward to it, absolutely love the game and I have to say that your renders are some of the most beautiful ones I've ever seen, and your use of lighting is just amazing, it really brings the characters alive, like the scene where Lexi hugs MC, wow, she looks almost real and her eyes look so lively, just absolutely gorgeous, and the setting in the story and how the dynamics work between characters, it's really great already, been a fan since the initial release, hehe :)
When I think about the quality of these renders and how unique many of your models are and assets and everything, and while his story was a little different style and genre, I can't help but to compere to V3X (well more like his game comes to mind when thinking of the quality of yours), the dev of "His Legacy", the quality is there (renders, models, story), the potential is there, I mean wow! Keep it up! :)

Thank you! It means a lot to me that you guys enjoy Lexi.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes