Plumpaquatsch

Nov 12, 2018
v0.021c
1. All the old Sarah images were replaced.
2. Various typos were corrected.
3. The issue causing the player not to get points after choosing Kaylee in the shopping scene was fixed.

nothing new

Torquemadder

Aug 26, 2017
I don't normally comment on games but in this case, credit where it's due. Beautiful renders, lighting, scenery. Well written with perfect pacing.
It's nice to have an actual story which moves at a good pace, teases you and keeps you interested instead of bashing the mouse to get to the next
fleshy scene. Can't wait to see the next episode. Thank you

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lexi v0.021c.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Eerie Entity

mdelawn

Nov 10, 2017
I don't normally comment on games but in this case, credit where it's due. Beautiful renders, lighting, scenery. Well written with perfect pacing.
It's nice to have an actual story which moves at a good pace, teases you and keeps you interested instead of bashing the mouse to get to the next
fleshy scene. Can't wait to see the next episode. Thank you
I have to agree with this comment very much, I'm new to this game and its a lovely game with humor too, Thank you.

ELTACO

Jun 26, 2018
Fantastic start to the game, beautiful renders , well written but after seeing only 3 days of content since the original post date , it does leave me wondering how this will progress moving forward. Too many devs posting on here or being posted on here seem to start off well then either give up, lose the plot or start over, here's hoping this game/novel moves forward with frequent well thought out updates , because this truly draws you in from the moment you start /reading/interacting/playing it.

Last edited:

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah but he's redone the first day twice I think and then revamped a character so has been more updates than it currently looks like.
The very first release was released just 6 weeks after I started with DAZ, so I guess this being my first game, it has been a learning curve. The good thing is that I'm pretty much done with revamping things, so from here all the time I spend on the game should be on new content.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

Lexi [v0.021c Extras] [Chatterbox] - Original Size: (566MB)

Squashed Download - PC (102MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nice work a good crunched !

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
The very first release was released just 6 weeks after I started with DAZ, so I guess this being my first game, it has been a learning curve. The good thing is that I'm pretty much done with revamping things, so from here all the time I spend on the game should be on new content.
No complaints here. I was just pointing out you have put more work into the game than the current version number seems to indicate. :)

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hey @Chatterbox so far I'm quite enjoying your game! Quick question, do you have the entire story planned out already, along with ending(s)? I ask because in my experience that tends to lead to better games overall. :)
Sorry I missed your question earlier.

The routes, plot, and general game plan are already established in our general outline. The v0.02 change of the MC's addiction from cocaine to gambling was due to a really awesome new route that the writer came up with. I hate changing past story lines, but his idea was good enough to justify the change.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Fantastic start to the game, beautiful renders , well written but after seeing only 3 days of content since the original post date , it does leave me wondering how this will progress moving forward. Too many devs posting on here or being posted on here seem to start off well then either give up, lose the plot or start over, here's hoping this game/novel moves forward with frequent well thought out updates , because this truly draws you in from the moment you start /reading/interacting/playing it.
There are a lot of renders in those days. One problem that I can't seem to get past is that I do a lot of movement with my characters. This means that time passage is slower due to more renders packed in each event. I have to find a balance of action vs dialog and progress. Right now they have me off work for this month due to medical problems. I go back to work in December, and I think that will force me into a more balanced render load.

Of course I would like to do this full time if we can get enough of a fan base to allow me to leave my job.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
The v0.02 change of the MC's addiction from cocaine to gambling
I knew I wasn't imagining things! He was a coke head! :coldsweat:
It had been awhile since 1.0, so I figured the coke to gambling change was to soften the disdain others might have for him (or all in my head). Thanks for clarifying the reason for the change, and I look forward to seeing how it plays out. :)

Last edited:

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
I knew I wasn't imagining things! He was a coke head! :coldsweat:
It had been awhile since 1.0, so I figured the coke to gambling change was to soften the disdain other might have for him (or all in my head). Thanks for clarifying the reason for the change, and I look forward to seeing how it plays out. :)
I was wondering why when I restarted, I didn't have to do a drug test this time lol.

Reactions: Enyos

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Well to be fair, people are more willing to forgive a past gambling addiction lol. I like the game so far, really want to get the mom lol. Something about them older wiminz. Hey if i pay 500 for the girls clothes is that gonna screw up the visit with my daughter cuz that gold digger soon to be ex wife of mine said to bring cash when i visit

Reactions: Enyos

crmsn7

Aug 7, 2016
I must say, a really nice game with good script/pacing AND very good renders. Good job Chatterbox!
Btw - the missing kitchen also appearing here. And I am running it on a desktop, however the laptop_mode variable is set to true?

For those who want to bump up the stats here is a list of console variables that influence the stats (I have not included the False/True variables set during your in-game choices).
Cheats:

whats fmf and mfm stats for??

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes