Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
And still d2_attack27.jpg is never used what is the point of having it in the image folder if it never gets used. Guess I'll just have to keep editing the script to use it.

When you try to decide what type of underwear Sarah is wearing and it shows it from the back but when you look at her from the front later it shows her in something like a thong for all 3 options. I'm still not interested in Sarah.
That image will never be used. It was just something I through in for F95 users to find, but Patreon would flag the game if I used it.

Reactions: Enyos and UncleVT

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Chatterbox

That's what lewd patcher is for. Many post patches there for incest bestiality or many other things that patreon doesn't like and all a person has to do is download the patch and add it to the game file to add it to the game.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Well this has been out a while, lets see how it goes.

Note these are my opinions, as all opinions, mileage will vary.

• Player Named main character. Bad sign from the start. (Normally player named characters have a lack of interest because they tend to be boring blank slates.)
  • Early thoughts on writing are positive.
  • The usage of a child is good. Shows that the main character has some responsibilities.
  • Saying that, the wife feels like a phony plot device. She doesn't feel real, though she is acting like some women would act but the writing for her doesn't feel right.
  • Writing focuses incorrectly on things showing a weakness in writing which is starting to become a pattern, here it SHOULD about the main character is out of money from his gambling debts, but the author blames the lawyers getting him out of jail. It is a cop out and feels lazy.
  • Pov style for the main character. Personally I hate this choice since it limits scenes. Note it's not faceless main character since they showed his face once when he was doing MMA.
  • Ok, the writing is getting better...
  • Good CGI, there is attention to detail. like blurring pictures when drunk is a nice touch.
  • WAIT, she isn't ALLOWED to date until she finishes college at age 21-22? Come on now. Don't be this dumb. If the mom is religious then it should be saying that Lexi is saving her virginity till marriage.
  • Lexi face looks older than 18 IMO.
  • Main character has a good face, use it more... less pov!
  • Game makers made a mistake of letting the player choose actions for Keylee. We are playing <insert name> not Keylee.
  • Writing is getting better...
  • Story is hooking me finally, character growth. Good job!
  • Main character has a horse cock... God damn it. Why do you have to use this gimmick? So lazy writing.

This overall this is really good. Keep at it, this is a good one, but downgrade the penis to be big but not ludicrous. Ohh and start doing non PoV shots IMO! Might even patreon this...

Last edited:

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Chatterbox

That's what lewd patcher is for. Many post patches there for incest bestiality or many other things that patreon doesn't like and all a person has to do is download the patch and add it to the game file to add it to the game.
At the time that I made this scene, I was new to development work. I have since found a way that we won't have this problem again. But this one image really isn't worth the effort given the direction I went with that scene. I have better things planned anyway.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Just cause the mom is religious doesn't mean the daughter holds the same values. The mom is trying to force her to save herself till college though so I think it fits perfectly fine.
I agree with you. While Lexi does state that she is waiting till marriage during the bedroom scene with Kaylee on day2, her mother's comments about dating will become more clear later. I appreciate people's opinions and criticism, but I've noticed that a lot of plot criticism tends to focus on things that will play out or become more clear as the game progresses.

Reactions: Mark17 and Enyos

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
Really good story here. I used to follow MMA, but when I thought of a story based off an ex-fighter, I didn't keep my hopes up. Thankfully, this is a lot better than what I expected. The main character is pretty cool and his story is kind of sad (but not too sad). I like what the story looks like so far, but honestly, something weird might be going on. I'm just speculating. Should be really interesting to see what direction this is going.

Thanks for this. I really like it.

Reactions: Enyos

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Just cause the mom is religious doesn't mean the daughter holds the same values. The mom is trying to force her to save herself till college though so I think it fits perfectly fine.
Isn't it the mom who says she isn't allowed to date till after college?

I agree Lexi is going to date earlier than that, but this was the mom's point of view. Which feels off. A religious mom would want her to date so she could find a husband, but no sex.

Last edited:

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I agree Lexi is going to date earlier than that, but this was the mom's point of view. Which feels off. A religious mom would want her to date so she could find a husband, but no sex.
It may be that the mom doesn't want her distracted from her education.

Reactions: XJ347

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Isn't it the mom who says she isn't allowed to date till after college?

Depends on the family. My wife's family is extremely religious, and insisted that my wife not get married until she was done with college. They were really pissed off when I knocked her up about the time she graduated from high school. My wife still went to college, but we got married the following October.

My point is that well educated religious families do want their daughters to find a husband, but they want then to graduate from college first. I've seen that time and again in my wife's church.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
I guess when i played the game, I got the perception that she was religious and my personal bias that religious people hate education slipped through.

I still feel the writing could have been clearer... but you have won me over at least. =)

Last edited:

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
It might be an option...but not one that I've decided on yet. Notice there are no points for it yet?
It can always be a bad dream sequence along with some other things.... You know, nightly nightmares about the stalker that forces her to do things she doesn't like and then *poof*, she wakes up and runs to the MC.... wink, wink, wink. ;)

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I think someone had asked earlier if there were any other games like this? Now that the update for it is out, I remembered the game Alexandra by Ptolemy. I only played the 1st version and if I remember correctly, I think it was about a man (may be a crime boss?) who hires the MC to watch over his house with his daughter there. I need to play the latest update that came out yesterday since it has been months but I think that game is the closest one to this. However, this game interests me way more than Alexandra did at the first version. ;)

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@SomeOldFart

He actually hired him as a groundskeeper/maintenance person and later brought him in after he went psycho all up on those goons who tried to hurt his daughter. Though it's now nothing more then a novel as the DEV removed the sandbox part so you no longer have to do anything but click the mouse which made me stop playing it as it just became boring with nothing to do but click click click.

Reactions: SomeOldFart

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
@SomeOldFart

He actually hired him as a groundskeeper/maintenance person and later brought him in after he went psycho all up on those goons who tried to hurt his daughter. Though it's now nothing more then a novel as the DEV removed the sandbox part so you no longer have to do anything but click the mouse which made me stop playing it as it just became boring with nothing to do but click click click.
Ah yes, that's right. I remember I got dis-interested in it as well.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes