Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
What? You guys don't like scat-shit? Come on! Think 2 girls one cup. How sexy is that!
Eeeeeeew! My ex tricked me into watching that vid and I lasted about 20 seconds (during which the two girls were still kissing) until I realised what's going on.

However, it goes without saying, you can do what you want, but if it's that and the scene is not avoidable, I'm out. :D

Last edited:

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Damn! I just realize
Eeeeeeew! My ex tricked me into watching that vid and I lasted about 20 seconds (during which the two girls were still kissing) until I realised what's going on.

However, it goes without saying, you can do what you want, but if it's that and the scene is not avoidable, I'm out. :D
Oh come on! That shit was sexy!

No I'm just fucking with you guys. Kaylee's kink is sexy. Let's just say that her fantasy is fairly common in women, but hasn't been played in these games in the way that we are playing it.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Now you've colored me curious... :unsure:
Tell you what. I won't announce the winner until a day after the update. However lets have a little fun. Guess what her fantasy is.

The first supporter that gets it right, gets a private image of Kaylee with a dildo in her ass. The image will be delivered to the winner the day after the release of v0.03. I'll post the rules on my Patreon page shortly.

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
d4_poolgame_14.jpg

Chatterbox said:
So some people are curious as to what Kaylee's kink is.

Between now and the release of v0.03 we will run a contest. Can you guess Kaylee's kink?

Originally I was going to offer a 4k render of Kaylee with a dildo in her ass.
However instead I will do a 4k render of Kaylee living out her fantasy.

Here are the rules:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Tell you what. I won't announce the winner until a day after the update. However lets have a little fun. Guess what her fantasy is.

The first supporter that gets it right, gets a private image of Kaylee with a dildo in her ass. The image will be delivered to the winner the day after the release of v0.03. I'll post the rules on my Patreon page shortly.
I could see Kaylee being a closet dominatrix. A full-fledged sadist dominatrix, not the watered down wussy stuff most of the games around here try to pass off as bdsm.

Reactions: Enyos

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I could see Kaylee being a closet dominatrix. A full-fledged sadist dominatrix, not the watered down wussy stuff most of the games around here try to pass off as bdsm.
You have to post it on my Patreon page under that image for it to count.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
8. Have fun with it, but be aware of Patreon rules while guessing.

So I guess, rape fantasy or fucking Lexi is out. :(

Reactions: Enyos

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
8. Have fun with it, but be aware of Patreon rules while guessing.

So I guess, rape fantasy or fucking Lexi is out. :(
Technically, she's adopted (if I remember right), so the Lexi thing might not be as big of a deal. :p

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
any date for release?
I'm figuring sometime between the 5th and 15th. I don't do this full time, so it's hard to pin down an exact day until I get closer to release. Once I get closer I'll announce it on my Patreon page. I have one and half scenes left to do, but both have a lot of images.

So far I've already passed 300 images for this release and it might approach 400.

Last edited:

Kyril87

Mar 29, 2018
I'm figuring sometime between the 5th and 15th. I don't do this full time, so it's hard to pin down an exact day until I get closer to release. Once I get closer I'll announce it on my Patreon page. I have one and half scenes left to do, but both have a lot of images.

So far I've already passed 300 images for this release and it might approach 400.
Your images are good and you're making a serious effort to properly develop and pace the plot. Take your time.
Thanks for your efforts, so far.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes