Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Hell yeah, I already miss my Lexi, just look at that gorgeous girl (in my spoiler right above your post), those beautiful eyes that looks at MC so lovingly and adoringly and such warmth, and that smile of hers.. <3

But above all I must reunite MC with his little girl, she's like the cutest thing ever and she needs her daddy :)
Is it wrong that I hope the MC can eventually get custody of little Chloe and she will start calling Lexi mommy?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Is it wrong that I hope the MC can eventually get custody of little Chloe and she will start calling Lexi mommy?
To be honest that's what I'm aiming for, haha :p Well, I'm aiming for that with Lexi and the redhead from the hotel, I rather fancy her as well, apparently she's had the hots for MC since college but MC's soon-to-be-ex wife got to him first, I'm sure she'd make a good woman for MC too :p

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
To be honest that's what I'm aiming for, haha :p Well, I'm aiming for that with Lexi and the redhead from the hotel, I rather fancy her as well, apparently she's had the hots for MC since college but MC's soon-to-be-ex wife got to him first, I'm sure she'd make a good woman for MC too :p
I like her too, but I can't help but wonder just how much of the redheads affection for the MC is due to her always coming in second to the soon-to-be ex-wife. I just hope her affection is real and not a case of trying to finally get a one-up over her.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I like her too, but I can't help but wonder just how much of the redheads affection for the MC is due to her always coming in second to the soon-to-be ex-wife. I just hope her affection is real and not a case of trying to finally get a one-up over her.
Yeah that's a fair point, but I believe she's legit, at least that's the vibe I get because although she obviously has the hots for MC, she's still not throwing herself at him, if she just wanted a one-up, they probably would've got down that very night we saw her, but she's taking it slow and all, so yeah, I think it's legit :)

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
1hour 64 minutes - what the actually fuck? is it even possible??

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Yeah that's a fair point, but I believe she's legit, at least that's the vibe I get because although she obviously has the hots for MC, she's still not throwing herself at him, if she just wanted a one-up, they probably would've got down that very night we saw her, but she's taking it slow and all, so yeah, I think it's legit :)
Good point, though in the original release, they did have sex that first night, but Chatterbox wasn't happy with how the scene played out, so he removed it.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Good point, though in the original release, they did have sex that first night, but Chatterbox wasn't happy with how the scene played out, so he removed it.
damn him i say, there is no wrong sex decision like ever, not in my book at least ;)

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
i hate times where im waiting for something, its the worst. and now im hyped and shit it will be very long hour

Reactions: ju1zzed

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I don't recall that and I did play the initial release, when it was coke addiction and not gambling addiction =o
At any rate, I think it was a smart move removing/changing that, I appreciate slow-burn and proper build-ups :)

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes