Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Heh, felt that way too at the beginning of the restaurant scene. By the end of it however ...
Well, let's just say I'll probably be going Kaylee now, or better yet, the mom if possible. :unsure:
So you were turned off by Lexi's actions?

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Well...she will reappear in the next update if that's what you mean. I'm not gonna say what happens yet, except to say that I did promise a date with her and they have some unfinished business.
Oh yeah that is what I longed to hear ... as long as it is up to the player to get her or not I am totally content! Thx!

Reactions: Eerie Entity

FluffyNutZ

Feb 5, 2018
I like the idea and concept of this game but it is very short and needs more story updates are slow and do not at much to the story of the game. If this is something you expect to get paid for you should up your game a bit.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I like the idea and concept of this game but it is very short and needs more story updates are slow and do not at much to the story of the game. If this is something you expect to get paid for you should up your game a bit.
Updates have been 5 to 6 weeks, which I'm trying to reduce. I work full time and do this on the side. But I respect your opinion. It's not for everyone.

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Updates have been 5 to 6 weeks, which I'm trying to reduce. I work full time and do this on the side. But I respect your opinion. It's not for everyone.
I think you are doing fine work. I wouldn't rush as that risks the quality of what you've put out going down. Doubly so with a full time job, take you time and keep up your amazing work.
That's one way of putting it.
There is a special place in hell for customers like that. :devilish:
Gotta say, I do have to agree with this. We already know she is a bit spoiled from the start, but this scene definitely turns it up to 11 for her. I'm glad Meat also shows disgust at her behavior, but it definitely dropped her in my view (which is fine as it gives her a chance for character growth down the road hopefully). Not saying it should be changed or was too much as that is her current character (and she was jealous), but I hope it comes back to bite her in the ass (literally if there is a harem route as that might actually be a hot scene if Kiko "punishes" her for getting her fired, Kiko dom Lexi scene for the win).

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Heh, felt that way too at the beginning of the restaurant scene. By the end of it however ...
Well, let's just say I'll probably be going Kaylee now, or better yet, the mom if possible. :unsure:
That scene with the waitress definitely painted Lexi in a negative light (and was heavily borrowed from Melody right down to the ethnicity of the waitress). But, it's not like she's been portrayed as sweet and kind throughout, so the restaurant scene wasn't a turn-off so much as a reminder that Lexi can be pretty bitchy at times. It definitely made her less attractive to me in the moment, but also sets her up as a project--she needs some "softening," and I know just the man for the job :p

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Welcome to F95! This was a bit of an unusual first comment after waiting 11 months to post, but your opinion matters and we're glad you're sharing it. But to what games are you comparing this one? This recent update had over 400 new quality renders, and the overall game is not "short" for a third release. Yes, there are a handful of games out there that update every four weeks with more content than this one, but those are the exceptions. This project has more quality content than most games at this point in its development, and the dev is active with announcements and interactive with patrons and transparent about his progress and timelines. His game is pretty UP if you ask me (y)

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Welcome to F95! This was a bit of an unusual first comment after waiting 11 months to post, but your opinion matters and we're glad you're sharing it. But to what games are you comparing this one? This recent update had over 400 new quality renders, and the overall game is not "short" for a third release. Yes, there are a handful of games out there that update every four weeks with more content than this one, but those are the exceptions. This project has more quality content than most games at this point in its development, and the dev is active with announcements and interactive with patrons and transparent about his progress and timelines. His game is pretty UP if you ask me (y)
I think what he means by short is when an update comes out its just a day update but it takes months for it to be released what me means is that it should be at least two or 3 days or something I understand that he's busy doing real-life work but still it doesn't make any sense that takes months n months for an update to have it only be one day. don't get me wrong I know there's no "sex" with MC n Lexi but I can tell it's building up to it esp if Lexi calls out your name when she was cumming its a slow build up but I do love to see them end up together

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I think what he means by short is when an update comes out its just a day update but it takes months for it to be released what me means is that it should be at least two or 3 days or something I understand that he's busy doing real-life work but still it doesn't make any sense that takes months n months for an update to have it only be one day. don't get me wrong I know there's no "sex" with MC n Lexi but I can tell it's building up to it esp if Lexi calls out your name when she was cumming its a slow build up but I do love to see them end up together
I wouldn't say months, a little over a month, yes. It about kills me to get 400 renders done.

I'm about to criticize myself here, so bare with me. It's really the posing that is so taxing. I guess the reason is that I don't use off the shelf poses very often, unless the characters are standing. But I tend to include a lot of movement and action that is really unnecessary. Those are renders that could be used to further the story instead of showing Kaylee walking out of the pizza joint with a fucking pizza, or walking up after she got out of the car. You already know that she had to have gotten out of the car to be in front of that pizzeria.

My point is that in order to cover more time, I have to do two things. Break the habit of showing unnecessary movement that you already know took place, and simplify the poses in a way that makes development faster, but doesn't make the scenes seem lifeless. I assure you, I'm working on it.

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
A good Update, short yes, but with a good game, i'm greedy, and Lexi IS a good game for me. Beautiful renders, nice characters, the story is not original, but nice anyway. I really enjoy it, already pop in my Top 5. I will support the dev, if the game is going on after few more updates.
And already the choice, hard choice... Lexi or Kaylee. Oh who care, it's replayable!

Thanks to the Dev and the team for sharing.

Reactions: Abibliboop

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Kiss on cheek! Since MC will spent some time with his D next update, i don't expect much of an action other than with some side characters. These games are great but too much cocktease. I believe the action will start with main girls after a year of content like version 1.1,1.2...
I do understand that diving into action at the first release kills realism but on the other hand, there should be some actions with side characters at least like "Melody". I really wonder if anyone manage to fap on this? But if you are here for story but not erotic action then okay but i will skip this at least 6 months or more.

Reactions: Danny69

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Not the guy you asked, but yeah her spoiled attitude was a major turn off, who can like that trait in a person? Probably because I've worked in the service industry in the past - but that behaviour was borderline anger inducing ha. :)

edit because I just saw your recent post. Honestly I think the "unnecessary " scenes and movements help give the game a sense of life. We the players pick up on that on some level and it helps greatly with immersion into the characters. Depraved Awakening does something similar and it's quite effective.

Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
I've not played the update as yet, but given Lexi's upbringing and background her having a spoiled attitude seems quite in character to me.

Reactions: repuindy

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lexi v0.03.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 19.12.2018

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
I've not played the update as yet, but given Lexi's upbringing and background her having a spoiled attitude seems quite in character to me.
It is very much in character for her. But, it does also definitely hit as a strong negative for her, which it should be as it gives a chance for character growth.

I wouldn't say months, a little over a month, yes. It about kills me to get 400 renders done.

I'm about to criticize myself here, so bare with me. It's really the posing that is so taxing. I guess the reason is that I don't use off the shelf poses very often, unless the characters are standing. But I tend to include a lot of movement and action that is really unnecessary. Those are renders that could be used to further the story instead of showing Kaylee walking out of the pizza joint with a fucking pizza, or walking up after she got out of the car. You already know that she had to have gotten out of the car to be in front of that pizzeria.

My point is that in order to cover more time, I have to do two things. Break the habit of showing unnecessary movement that you already know took place, and simplify the poses in a way that makes development faster, but doesn't make the scenes seem lifeless. I assure you, I'm working on it.
Don't be down on yourself. You put out great stuff and I think its definitely worth the wait. Doing random customization takes time and anyone that's done some CG work understands that. Small attention to details like you mention are definitely worth it in the long run in my opinion.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes