ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well of course i flirted the Asian waitress...DUH...she had best appear again soon..or so help me!!!...i'll reload a save and not flirt her :/ HAHA!! and of course made a save at the "sit with" choice...because even though Lexi is THE dame...the other choice had the yumyum ...lol(well..more yumyum)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I wasn't turned off by Lexi's behavior in the restaurant, of course it was very rude of her to scold the waitress like that and as a result the waitress got fired. But was it because of her upbringing and being a bit bratty that she scolded the waitress for "incompetence" (those were just small errors the waitress did, didn't deserve that kind of treatment), or was it maybe because Lexi finds herself more and more smitten by MC that she feels jealous and threatened by other women if they flirt with MC?
Women can be vicious and vindictive if and when they are jealous and envious :p
I'd like to think it was 25% bratty and 75% jealousy why Lexi behaved like that, but at least she was able to see her error in scolding the waitress like that and was remorseful (I hope she'll get around to apologizing to the waitress at some point).

But I personally quite liked that my girl showed her claws, just shows that she's no pushover if you ask me, and also that she's really starting to grow feelings toward MC, even if she doesn't realize that just yet :p

Having all that said, there is a little bit growing up for Lexi to do, at times she indeed is quite bratty, but I hope she matures up a bit as the story goes forward :)

Don't worry Lexi, I ain't mad at you, I still love ya and you're still my one! <3 :love:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..one thing i noticed after checking the WT to see if i missed anything pertinent...i notice..my choices of what to say to Lexi's mom can either enhance my goop with Lexi or instill trust in her mom...if i do not instill trust in her mom am i shutting her out as a potential boink-buddy?...because...i actually wanna boink her more than Lexi..HAHA!!!!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
A good update, but man did it feel short.
It's certainly not the number of renders, but rather that they don't fill a lot of game time.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
ok..one thing i noticed after checking the WT to see if i missed anything pertinent...i notice..my choices of what to say to Lexi's mom can either enhance my goop with Lexi or instill trust in her mom...if i do not instill trust in her mom am i shutting her out as a potential boink-buddy?...because...i actually wanna boink her more than Lexi..HAHA!!!!

I want to boink them about as equally much. They are the two I want to boink the most. Foster sister Kay is just a bit too slutty to rank higher and we haven't seen that much from the other girls so far.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I want to boink them about as equally much. They are the two I want to boink the most. Foster sister Kay is just a bit too slutty to rank higher and we haven't seen that much from the other girls so far.
i have Kaylee second from bottom just above ex-wife..lol..Mom is up top..new Asian waitress suddenly comes out of nowhere to claim second spot and poor Lexi is in the middle....tsktsk...
crap..forgot sweet sexy Chelsea..insert her as number 1..heh..how could i forget her...:p

Reactions: botc76

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
I wasn't turned off by Lexi's behavior in the restaurant, of course it was very rude of her to scold the waitress like that and as a result the waitress got fired. But was it because of her upbringing and being a bit bratty that she scolded the waitress for "incompetence" (those were just small errors the waitress did, didn't deserve that kind of treatment), or was it maybe because Lexi finds herself more and more smitten by MC that she feels jealous and threatened by other women if they flirt with MC?
Women can be vicious and vindictive if and when they are jealous and envious :p
I'd like to think it was 25% bratty and 75% jealousy why Lexi behaved like that, but at least she was able to see her error in scolding the waitress like that and was remorseful (I hope she'll get around to apologizing to the waitress at some point).

But I personally quite liked that my girl showed her claws, just shows that she's no pushover if you ask me, and also that she's really starting to grow feelings toward MC, even if she doesn't realize that just yet :p

Having all that said, there is a little bit growing up for Lexi to do, at times she indeed is quite bratty, but I hope she matures up a bit as the story goes forward :)

Don't worry Lexi, I ain't mad at you, I still love ya and you're still my one! <3 :love:
Impossibile to be mad with her when she looks you with those puppy eyes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Impossibile to be mad with her when she looks you with those puppy eyes
Lovingly and with warmth, with puppy eyes like this? :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I agree, I couldn't possibly stay mad at her, with eyes and the look in those eyes and that smile of hers, she'll melt even a heart frozen solid <3

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I noticed that as well, didn't think it was hard to catch. She got bitchier the more MC engaged with the waitress.

It speaks for her being quite insecure and immature of course to inflict personal harm on someone just for some minor flirting, but as was pointed out, her puppy eyes help a lot to forgive her. :)

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes