Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I'm always left in awe when someone says that my characters are some of the best. I look at other games that I see posted here, and I'm envious of how good the models look, and think to myself "I wish I could get my models to look that good". Take a look at Reincarnotica! OMFG! How do you get their tits to look that good? And redhead.....I love redheads!
Reincarnotica indeed does have great models there too, quite unique art actually, never seen that style art being used before, and I'm also a sucker for redheads, especially those with freckles, and in that game you have two of them, TWO! Haha :p
It is true that there are quite the few games out there with amazing models, especially in the more newer games, but trust me, your models don't fall short at all, they really are incredible, not only are the models gorgeous, but the level of detail in them, they feel so lively to me, the use of lighting really brings the characters eyes to life, especially with Lexi and Kaylee.
Truly beautiful models indeed, so don't sell yourself short, you definitely deserve the praises for your work and effort :)
@Chatterbox You've already asked our resident Reincarnotica expert about contacting the dev but like what @Eerie Entity said (And what we've already said in other threads), Chels is an amazing render (So are all of your renders) so as much as we appreciate you wanting to get better, I mean damn they're already so damn good (Even if you're still playing around with lighting etc :p). Keep it up :)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Chatterbox You've already asked our resident Reincarnotica expert about contacting the dev but like what @Eerie Entity said (And what we've already said in other threads), Chels is an amazing render (So are all of your renders) so as much as we appreciate you wanting to get better, I mean damn they're already so damn good (Even if you're still playing around with lighting etc :p). Keep it up :)
By "resident Reincarnotica expert" I don't suppose you mean @GhostPhil? He's the one that highly suggested me to give that game a try and I did, and I haven't regretted doing so, it really is great, hehe. And he's also in rather close contact with that game's dev too :)

Reactions: GhostPhil and Walg

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
By "resident Reincarnotica expert" I don't suppose you mean @GhostPhil? He's the one that highly suggested me to give that game a try and I did, and I haven't regretted doing so, it really is great, hehe. And he's also in rather close contact with that game's dev too :)
@GhostPhil is our resident redhead hunter..he should be playing this and commenting away :p
I wouldn't dare call anyone else the Reincarnotica expert :p Oh I have it on good authority he's well aware of Lexi ;) Let's say we're humbled that @Chatterbox found something and contributed :)

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The issue with Kiko is that she was a nod to Melody because it's my favorite game, and MrDots is kind enough to give me advice when I need it. I would like to bring her back, and I'm sure I will find a way. The issue that I have with bringing her back is that if I bring her back in another job, then the nod to Melody goes from a nod to a copy. So it can't be that they run into each other at her place of employment. I'm sure I'll find a place to bring her back. And I just had an idea for doing so.

Anyway...if you liked Kiko, read the spoiler

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Might I suggest that the MC could actually go and search for her, maybe he and Sarah could come up with a way to help her, because Lexi got her fired?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
ALERT! ALERT! We have the Xianne situation all over again! :D Oh, well, Chatterbox already explained how the scene is to be taken and what the intention was. Can't be too harsh on Lexi for it - of course it was mostly jealousy if you've read her inner monologue - as I also gave Melody a nice talking to, but it didn't lower her any ranks. Call it immature if you will. I mean when going through the scene I was like, "Seriously, girl? Grow up a little."

Also explained already was why the update felt kinda short despite the number of renders. I don't mind scenes fleshed out with movement, maybe with another rig you can afford to do both things.

Other than that, the update flowed along nicely and as usual I'm looking forward to the next one.

Ah, small point before I press Post Reply: I love me some King George, but I'd be wary about Copyright stuff, wouldn't like you to get into trouble. Same applies for the (short) movie excerpts, but that may fly easier than a full song. Of course, if you've got permission from George Strait's management I haven't said anything. ;)

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I am not a tattle tail but I told her mom on her for getting the girl fired. Bad Lexi! And I punished her by watching SD with Kay.
Which worked out pretty well I have to say!

This is one of the best games out there right now, top marks to the dev. Great renders, and an interesting story.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
like i said t
I wouldn't say months, a little over a month, yes. It about kills me to get 400 renders done.

I'm about to criticize myself here, so bare with me. It's really the posing that is so taxing. I guess the reason is that I don't use off the shelf poses very often, unless the characters are standing. But I tend to include a lot of movement and action that is really unnecessary. Those are renders that could be used to further the story instead of showing Kaylee walking out of the pizza joint with a fucking pizza, or walking up after she got out of the car. You already know that she had to have gotten out of the car to be in front of that pizzeria.

My point is that in order to cover more time, I have to do two things. Break the habit of showing unnecessary movement that you already know took place, and simplify the poses in a way that makes development faster, but doesn't make the scenes seem lifeless. I assure you, I'm working on it.
like i said take your time i enjoyed it but i still dont know how i feel about MC and Lexi as a couple just yet for one MC still has his D and i dont think the girls know that at least when i played only Sara their mother knows he has a D it is kinda wired in a way and Lexi already got jelly from another girl hitting on MC AND shes starting to get annoyed and jelly of her sister for teasing the MC who knows what she will do when she finds that hes going home for a day to see his D

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
The issue that I have with bringing her back is that if I bring her back in another job, then the nod to Melody goes from a nod to a copy. So it can't be that they run into each other at her place of employment. I'm sure I'll find a place to bring her back. And I just had an idea for doing so.
Well, we already know Kiko is a huge fan of the MC's former career. It wouldn't be a stretch to have her run into him at the gym.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version for v0.03! (Unpacked ~190MB/140MB)

PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
*Sigh* I swear, Lexi makes it so hard to be upset with her over Kiko when she stares into my soul this way

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's a reason why Lexi is my chosen one, and her warm, loving beautiful eyes and her gentle smile is two reasons as to why, she just has it all, so dreamy <3

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Anyone else felt weird when Kaylee called Lexi as Lex and sudden Lex Luthor popped in your mind, or is it just me? :ROFLMAO:
Anyway, on a serious note. Great work with the update. The movie night was just brilliant, especially with the 4 branches.
Now I gotta watch the movie from the update and it won't be 'Gone with the Wind' ;)

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Anyone else felt weird when Kaylee called Lexi as Lex and sudden Lex Luthor popped in your mind, or is it just me? :ROFLMAO:
Anyway, on a serious note. Great work with the update. The movie night was just brilliant, especially with the 4 branches.
Now I gotta watch the movie from the update and it won't be 'Gone with the Wind' ;)
No, sincerely i didn't think to Lex Luthor:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes