oidex

Jan 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't see how anyone could miss that, you do a good job at conveying the characters' emotions and motivations. (y)

It's just that I don't find someone who steps over corpses to get with me endearing. When a girl pulls something like that on me in real life I speedy gonzalez the fuck out of there. Character growth my ass, that's the the kind of girl that cuts your dick in your sleep when they SUSPECT you have been cheating. :LOL:

n0mads

Dec 6, 2017
This one is quickly shooting up my favorite games list. Gonna take a while before it gets to where you want to go but once it's there humanity may never be the same.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i have Kaylee second from bottom just above ex-wife..lol..Mom is up top..new Asian waitress suddenly comes out of nowhere to claim second spot and poor Lexi is in the middle....tsktsk...
crap..forgot sweet sexy Chelsea..insert her as number 1..heh..how could i forget her...:p
The issue with Kiko is that she was a nod to Melody because it's my favorite game, and MrDots is kind enough to give me advice when I need it. I would like to bring her back, and I'm sure I will find a way. The issue that I have with bringing her back is that if I bring her back in another job, then the nod to Melody goes from a nod to a copy. So it can't be that they run into each other at her place of employment. I'm sure I'll find a place to bring her back. And I just had an idea for doing so.

Anyway...if you liked Kiko, read the spoiler

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I was going to say that I have noticed a similar approach which is good. Both of his games are at the top of my list. Thanks for not making us wait for any action like in DMD and having some sooner like in Melody. If there was too much build up in this game with the great looking girls, I would have popped. ;) Can't wait for the next update!

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The issue with Kiko is that she was a nod to Melody because it's my favorite game, and MrDots is kind enough to give me advice when I need it. I would like to bring her back, and I'm sure I will find a way. The issue that I have with bringing her back is that if I bring her back in another job, then the nod to Melody goes from a nod to a copy. So it can't be that they run into each other at her place of employment. I'm sure I'll find a place to bring her back. And I just had an idea for doing so.

Anyway...if you liked Kiko, read the spoiler

Oh I definitely liked Kiko a lot, she seem to be quite the chatterbox (not meant as a reference to your name, haha) when she's nervous and excited, but she's cute for sure and definitely would like to see her again :)

As for this mysterious lady character you mentioned in the spoiler, I'm certain she will be someone to glue your eyes on, as are all characters in the game so far, they're all amazing for sure, some of the best models I've come across to in over 140 games that I've played :) Lexi will of course always be my #1 in the game, she just has it all <3

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Chatterbox One thing I'd like to mention is that I think you did an amazing job with the movie night scene, in a lot of games where the characters watches a movie, you only see still pictures on the TV, but you stepped it up a notch, it felt like I was really watching a movie within a game, that was a very nice touch, very well done indeed, you never cease to surprise and amaze me with your content and the quality of it! :p

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Oh I definitely liked Kiko a lot, she seem to be quite the chatterbox (not meant as a reference to your name, haha) when she's nervous and excited, but she's cute for sure and definitely would like to see her again :)

As for this mysterious lady character you mentioned in the spoiler, I'm certain she will be someone to glue your eyes on, as are all characters in the game so far, they're all amazing for sure, some of the best models I've come across to in over 140 games that I've played :) Lexi will of course always be my #1 in the game, she just has it all <3
I'm always left in awe when someone says that my characters are some of the best. I look at other games that I see posted here, and I'm envious of how good the models look, and think to myself "I wish I could get my models to look that good". Take a look at Reincarnotica! OMFG! How do you get their tits to look that good? And redhead.....I love redheads!

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'm always left in awe when someone says that my characters are some of the best. I look at other games that I see posted here, and I'm envious of how good the models look, and think to myself "I wish I could get my models to look that good". Take a look at Reincarnotica! OMFG! How do you get their tits to look that good? And redhead.....I love redheads!
Reincarnotica indeed does have great models there too, quite unique art actually, never seen that style art being used before, and I'm also a sucker for redheads, especially those with freckles, and in that game you have two of them, TWO! Haha :p
It is true that there are quite the few games out there with amazing models, especially in the more newer games, but trust me, your models don't fall short at all, they really are incredible, not only are the models gorgeous, but the level of detail in them, they feel so lively to me, the use of lighting really brings the characters eyes to life, especially with Lexi and Kaylee.
Truly beautiful models indeed, so don't sell yourself short, you definitely deserve the praises for your work and effort :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
saw all those Lexi pics in a comment about why she's so awesome....yes she is adorable and how she looks at you is adorable...but..lets have some love for Chelsea here :p
View attachment 194744
She definitely deserves and needs some love too, you're absolutely right, and now I feel bad for neglecting her, especially because she's definitely in my top 3 list of ladies in the game, might be even top 2, she's such a gorgeous redhead with such lively eyes as well! <3

this game has enough quality content and positive feels that its time for a sig gif..SO...can someone please make one? :p we'll of course need a Lexi a Kaylee and a Chelsea :p
That's absolutely true, there's definitely plenty of content to justify fan sigs, of said characters too! :)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
She definitely deserves and needs some love too, you're absolutely right, and now I feel bad for neglecting her, especially because she's definitely in my top 3 list of ladies in the game, might be even top 2, she's such a gorgeous redhead with such lively eyes as well! <3
she looks like a young hot Angelina Jolie face-wise..ya know..before Jolie became a nutcase Skeletor..lol

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
she looks like a young hot Angelina Jolie face-wise..ya know..before Jolie became a nutcase Skeletor..lol
Now that you mention it, I can see a little bit of Jolie in there for sure :p

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes