Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
hah thanks guys for all those "kind" and "encouraging" words, no pressure right? :ROFLMAO:
just kidding, there is a long way ahead of us, endless ideas and one of the best stories i encountered, chatt is just impossible.
we all know that Lexi has potential to be one of the best out there and im really honoured to be part of this team. game is planned to be huge and that's not all what's is in store for you guys. one is certain, exciting things are coming! always remember everything is possible only becouse of two most important parts of this team, Chatterbox and gamersglory :love:
you son of a gun!

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
something my son said after seeing hollywood movies and american tv series I will repeat now .

Where do they keep the ugly people ?

Reactions: Endrju

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Isn't that called IR?

I'm super excited for this one. All those new amazing characters, knowing what happened to the poor waitress, seeing Kaylee again... It's going to be awesome :love:
those new characters are from chatt new game:D im excited about it myself thought

Reactions: Mytez

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
Yeah I noticed that. I still have to fix that on her. Make her teeth smaller and more realistic.
Other than that she’s pretty good though. Although I may be nitpicking but her mascara looks a little thick and clumpy also. But maybe that’s just me.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes