Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Other than that she’s pretty good though. Although I may be nitpicking but her mascara looks a little thick and clumpy also. But maybe that’s just me.
That's ok. Nit pick all you want. Sometimes it can sting a little, but in the end it makes the characters and renders look better.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
A portion of me hopes this new game takes place in the same universe as Lexi and connects in some way.

Reactions: Endrju

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I wonder when we gonna get the mandatory comment of "mom looks way too young to be mom, thats ugly and sucks.. but hey its just my opinion" :unsure: I mean the girls are just too hot and that usually bothers some :sneaky:

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I wonder when we gonna get the mandatory comment of "mom looks way too young to be mom, thats ugly and sucks.. but hey its just my opinion" :unsure: I mean the girls are just too hot and that usually bothers some :sneaky:
i think we are safe here, at least for now. not much traffic so only us true fans gather here :cool:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The girls are too hot The horror, The horror :ROFLMAO:
Thanks! Now i know that everything is fine :cool:

What about the one about how "the game was better before" by the usual "people" that won't be able to realize that we wouldn't be able to play it again if it wasn't for these three fine gentlemen.
In due time! I'm sure they are coming just not yet here! :geek:

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
But I'm not done yet. I have 2 more girls to post, however I have to rebuild one of them because she's not hot enough. There are 12 girls to show.
I know we are in for the long wait but I will be waiting

first because I want to know what story you want to tell with this avalance of hotties.
and second because we know when this game is launced you are done with all troubles waiting for you now .

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
What about the one about how "the game was better before" by the usual "people" that won't be able to realize that we wouldn't be able to play it again if it wasn't for these three fine gentlemen.
Well...the assets and characters in Lexi have not changed. Other than the fact that we had to recreate some of them.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hide your illegal weapons, ATF agent Leah Young is on
Aaww why you have to put me in such a terrible situation! On the one hand i'm a huge sucker for officer ladies! On the other i'm soo not into gingers. The struggle!

Reactions: Endrju

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Aaww why you have to put me in such a terrible situation! On the one hand i'm a huge sucker for officer ladies! On the other i'm soo not into gingers. The struggle!
You're not gonna like Sam then. Devil's Own mostly revolves around Anna, Tes, and Sam. Some of the other girls are major players, but some are just side characters. But don't worry, I do have plans for almost all of them to get laid. Just not all of them will have a route.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes