Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Don't want to be negative or toxic, but man... some ad time ago, when the game just dropped I was immediately sold due to fact that the story was really interesting and for once MC doesn't have to be some creep or some teen horny dwarf or just a whining wimp... but my God - I wish I skipped this game because at this point it really looks like game in some sort of development purgatory... with posts of some renders once in a while and devs says that "yeah... game is alive"... and on top of that creator of the game seems to work on new one... *sigh* I really hope I'm wrong and I wish the devs and creator all the best in terms of health and success...

Reactions: Endrju

horst123

May 5, 2017
Don't want to be negative or toxic, but man... some ad time ago, when the game just dropped I was immediately sold due to fact that the story was really interesting and for once MC doesn't have to be some creep or some teen horny dwarf or just a whining wimp... but my God - I wish I skipped this game because at this point it really looks like game in some sort of development purgatory... with posts of some renders once in a while and devs says that "yeah... game is alive"... and on top of that creator of the game seems to work on new one... *sigh* I really hope I'm wrong and I wish the devs and creator all the best in terms of health and success...
Don´t want to be toxic or anything, but if you would have followed the game at least a little bit you would know that the original developer is having bad health issues (i wish him all the best) and that some fellow dev on the team deleted nearly all assets. So yeah, a new crew (with the help of the original creator) are restoring everything and "reviving" the game...so atleast I am very happy that the game will get updates eventually and it is not dead, because like you said, it has a great start regarding renders and story.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The game has had a bunch of challenges, and yet the original creator — who is awaiting a transplant irl — has somehow managed not only to keep the game going while uncertain about his own health but also to resurrect it from near disaster bc a former team member deleted the vast majority of content and progress. So yeah, it's understandable that the state of the game seems questionable unless you've been following for some time. The fact, though, that the creator is still extremely passionate about the game and has a team (finally) fully committed to continuing development and active on this forum to discuss matters with the F95Zone community can hopefully allay some of your fears.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
OK, but no offense, Endrju, but it's not your ass out of all this that I actually want. :oops:
hah yeha i can imagine and im not offended, there will be a lot of ass to explore though :D

I completely understand what are you saying, and i agree. Nowdays its getting harder and harder, becouse games are dropped like old toys left and right and with that questionable quality of games that are puring in everyday, well its understandable that ppl are losing hope in something good and worth their time. Im not blaming anyone for being distrustful. It's all coming down to the fact if we deliver and how consistance we will be. All i can say its wait and see, we want to push this next update out as soon as possible but we dont wont to lose the quality that we all are already got used to. So all im asking for is pantience

Don´t want to be toxic or anything, but if you would have followed the game at least a little bit you would know that the original developer is having bad health issues (i wish him all the best) and that some fellow dev on the team deleted nearly all assets. So yeah, a new crew (with the help of the original creator) are restoring everything and "reviving" the game...so atleast I am very happy that the game will get updates eventually and it is not dead, because like you said, it has a great start regarding renders and story.
The game has had a bunch of challenges, and yet the original creator — who is awaiting a transplant irl — has somehow managed not only to keep the game going while uncertain about his own health but also to resurrect it from near disaster bc a former team member deleted the vast majority of content and progress. So yeah, it's understandable that the state of the game seems questionable unless you've been following for some time. The fact, though, that the creator is still extremely passionate about the game and has a team (finally) fully committed to continuing development and active on this forum to discuss matters with the F95Zone community can hopefully allay some of your fears.
thats true Chatterbox even in his condition is giving everything he have to revive this game, so if not in anything else i urgue everyone to believe in the creator himself

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Endrju Thank you for your response and for your understanding approach. I still have hope that this game may be something else because as I mentioned before it was the story that hooks me up with this project, and I really looking forward to seeing what's going to be next. For now, I'll take your advice and just wait. Thank you once again and thanks to Chatterbox

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
sure ,but when scedule is next march i'm not too happy :cool:.
hah yeah thats the 1mln $ question isnt it :geek:
honestly i dont know, there is still lot of work to do and there are standards we want live up to...
hmmm but i dont want to send you away with nothing or repeat all the stuff we said before...
tell you what, look out for all those gibberish regarding support (patreon\subscribestar), when those sites will go online that will mean we are close and maybe we will have something more concrete:censored:

this is getting my most anxious awaited update . first because i want to see what is going to happen.
thats so on point and i feel the same way... i want to see for myself what will happen to all those characters (and there is a LOT planned), the funny thing is though we have to make it happen so that huge excitement is so weird and so right at the same time:love:

but mostly I want to see you(new devs) can hit the right spots
you and me both friend, chatter is amazing and what he has done with that story and how he designed that world is just on another level, so sticking to his crafting skills wont be walk in the park thats for damn sure ;)

To continue the story that was started in the same tone
it wont be easy but Chatterbox is part of this team so he is involved in everything...i hope that info will let you sleep better:D
but to to asnwer your question yeah we want to continue what "father" of lexi has started...why wouldnt we? this story isthe best thing i ever seen in this genre :giggle:

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Been on a musical kick these past few weeks, especially with Hadestown (though I must admit I prefer the live rendition over the Broadway version).

Reactions: Endrju

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
reason to enjoy live ? belgian Beer absolutely belgian Beer.
No music , hate music .

Had been looking for patreon already so i know now it will be activated when update is near .
Don't expect large sums from me , when to decide between me hungry or you hungry it's easy, but I'm ready to put some.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes