prrt

Feb 24, 2019
Offcourse it is .
But you Always get people who get nagging just to nag .
Better me nagging as someone who is serious about it .

Pfff ,it's hard in English in my own native language it sound better.

I liked it , and the way you show you care about it I like that too .

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Offcourse it is .
But you Always get people who get nagging just to nag .
Better me nagging as someone who is serious about it .
oh right now i get you, sure you are correct.
its fine though, if thats their poison than let them. I just urge those ppl to play the game. thats all :giggle:

Pfff ,it's hard in English in my own native language it sound better.
dont be silly its fine, most of us are not native Eng. dont worry about it:cool:

I liked it , and the way you show you care about it I like that too .
i like those girls as well, there is much more to come. I invite everyone to join our to be up to date with everything, and the teasers :sneaky:

Awesome, but they still need less clothing.
well for that my friend you will have to play the game, who knows maybe there will be something for you:p

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Why is this onhold if u are working on it? :unsure:
Because nothing was released after the developement was handed over to the new staff so untill an actual update arrives there is no point removing the prefix. Pretty much.

Reactions: Endrju

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Why is this onhold if u are working on it? :unsure:
it's very simple, while we are gathering stuff we lost (there are not many left i must add) we already started to prepare foundations for next update, so long story short, when that [onhold] tag dissappears that will mean we are full on with developing. it will happen very soon though :sneaky:

Last edited:

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I'm alive and out of the ICU. Will post more when this shit stops hurting so bad.
I've been afraid to look at this thread. Your post made my day. Still a long road ahead for you, but you've passed the first milestone.

Stay stong, listen to your body and your doctors, and make sure you're completely focused on taking care of yourself. We all want you to take the time to get fully better.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes