WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
good catch, its working now. thanks Sam
Did you set it to *never expire* ? BC when i click the link in Sam's quote it still says invite invalid (ok, but your signature link is working (y)).

Reactions: Endrju

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Did you set it to *never expire* ?
yes sir

BC when i click the link in Sam's quote it still says invite invalid (ok, but your signature link is working (y)).
yeah sam's link wont work cuz i cant edit his post obviously :giggle: but i corrected the post he quoted and yep there is link in my signature as well:cool:
i welcome you all:love:

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
yes sir

yeah sam's link wont work cuz i cant edit his post obviously :giggle: but i corrected the post he quoted and yep there is link in my signature as well:cool:
i welcome you all:love:
Attagirl/boy *ish :sneaky:

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Apart from the "bromances" is the best discord channel xD
Most teasingly frustrating channel ever.
The devs are omnipresent and active in the channel. (Awesome!)
But are SO chatty they can't possibly also be working on the game. (Balls.)

Last edited:

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Most teasingly frustrating channel ever.
The devs are omnipresent and active in the channel. (Awesome!)
But are SO chatty they can't possibly also be working on the game. (Balls.)
thats very true, we had employed couple of dwarfs and they do all the work for us :cool: so obviously we spend all the time on discord, wouldn't you?

Last edited:
Reactions: vir_cotto

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
thats very true, we had employed couple of dwarfs and they do all the work for us :cool: so obviously we spend all the time on discord, wouldn't you?
I'm afraid to start talking in the channel because I feel I'll be distracting you even more lol. Even hard-working dwarfs still need supervision (especially if you hired Sleepy or Dopey).

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I'm afraid to start talking in the channel because I feel I'll be distracting you even more lol. Even hard-working dwarfs still need supervision (especially if you hired Sleepy or Dopey).
everyone is welcome and by talking every one of you is building a strong fanbase and you need strong loyal fanbase to make awesome content, to have reason to do it every day for how long there is a need for it. so don't worry and jump in, our dwarfs are doing awesome job and even with our involvement with the community we are still working on Lexi, as it is our main concern:love:

Reactions: Jin33

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
everyone is welcome and by talking every one of you is building a strong fanbase and you need strong loyal fanbase to make awesome content, to have reason to do it every day for how long there is a need for it. so don't worry and jump in, our dwarfs are doing awesome job and even with our involvement with the community we are still working on Lexi, as it is our main concern:love:
All true. Still feel like I should leave you be, since I'm already part of the community lol.

Don't want to distract you from the hard drugs and laser-focusing (actually, that sounds like a bad mix...) that ThunderRob is reporting makes you guys go. :LOL:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
All true. Still feel like I should leave you be, since I'm already part of the community lol.

Don't want to distract you from the hard drugs and laser-focusing (actually, that sounds like a bad mix...) that ThunderRob is reporting makes you guys go. :LOL:
And this is nothing! The channel is full of crazy members ( you're talking with one :ROFLMAO: ) ...come and have fun with us!

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I lurk that channel, man. It's monkeyhouse and bedlam in there.

I can't even keep up, and I'm only reading that gender-dubious e-tryst consciousness stream!

its fine, no one is bothering me and even if someone does i wont say a thing :p the most important thing you need to do is joining our "laser-focusing" :D

And this is nothing! The channel is full of crazy members ( you're talking with one :ROFLMAO: ) ...come and have fun with us!
:p

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Would be nice if someone could share the updates from the discord sometimes, the community here is important too, you know?

I think investing a bit of time to keep the people here informed wouldn't hurt, if you have enough to spend it on discord.

Sorry, this seems to read much harder/aggressive than it is intended.
Basically what I'm trying to say is, I find that discord either has no information about most games that I need/want or is pretty dead in general. That and time-constraints is why I can't follow all games on discord, especially if the game is still listed as on-hold, so it would be fantastic if important information could also be shared here.

I really can't stress enough that this isn't meant as an attack or anything, English isn't my first language and since I'm tired I'm really having troubles setting the tone/mood of this post.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes