Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
humble is my second name :giggle: so if i can say anything i will say.. many good things happened to this game, and many more on the way :love:
Oh thats great news. Was skimming through all games i liked and way to many, good and or promising ones, are dead, abandoned or on hold. Glad this one is still in progress. Cheers :)

Reactions: Endrju

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Would be nice if someone could share the updates from the discord sometimes, the community here is important too, you know?

I think investing a bit of time to keep the people here informed wouldn't hurt, if you have enough to spend it on discord.

Sorry, this seems to read much harder/aggressive than it is intended.
Basically what I'm trying to say is, I find that discord either has no information about most games that I need/want or is pretty dead in general. That and time-constraints is why I can't follow all games on discord, especially if the game is still listed as on-hold, so it would be fantastic if important information could also be shared here.

I really can't stress enough that this isn't meant as an attack or anything, English isn't my first language and since I'm tired I'm really having troubles setting the tone/mood of this post.
We are not trying to keep people here on F95 in the dark we simply don't have a ton of info right now we are working on many different aspects of the game currently and Endrju Is busy writing we are trying to meet up every day (A few different time zones between us) to go over story and content as we want to make sure it lives up to everyone's expectations and most importantly the updates will stay on story and not go off track. In other words, we want to get the game right the first time and not be one of those devs that have to go back and fix things every few updates.

N7Shepard

Mar 19, 2019
Looking forward to seeing that On Hold tag come off but from what I gather there is a lot of work putting everything back together. Hopefully the poor waitress that got fired isn't forgotten. I was so mad that there was nothing you could do to help her out at the time.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
We are not trying to keep people here on F95 in the dark we simply don't have a ton of info right now we are working on many different aspects of the game currently and Endrju Is busy writing we are trying to meet up every day (A few different time zones between us) to go over story and content as we want to make sure it lives up to everyone's expectations and most importantly the updates will stay on story and not go off track. In other words, we want to get the game right the first time and not be one of those devs that have to go back and fix things every few updates.
and discord is something that's is always live so conversations just happen, we invite everyone to join us there :cool: but like gamer said we will never forget or stop using f95:love:

Looking forward to seeing that On Hold tag come off but from what I gather there is a lot of work putting everything back together.
yep that on hold Tag is our worst enemy, but we fight every day to get rid of it.

Hopefully the poor waitress that got fired isn't forgotten. I was so mad that there was nothing you could do to help her out at the time.
can't deny or confirm anything regarding that character :giggle:

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
I did register at discord , as a non english writer it's going too fast for me .
the moment I had a snide remark constructed the Original post is already of the page.
then I got messages all over the computer and daily emails .
Nope not for me.
going to follow on this archaic f95 .

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
I did register at discord , as a non english writer it's going too fast for me .
the moment I had a snide remark constructed the Original post is already of the page.
then I got messages all over the computer and daily emails .
Nope not for me.
going to follow on this archaic f95 .
Thank you for reminding to me to play hustle town xD..I forgot about it

N7Shepard

Mar 19, 2019
I don't know all the details but from what I've been able to put together from reading the thread the last person to work on this game deleted all the files and you guys are trying to remake all the models and such before you can really work on getting the game back on track. With that in mind, I'm curious if you're able to continue from where it left off or do you need to remake all the previous content with your remade models? And if you're able to just continue on is everything you're working on close enough or will you have a reason things are changed similar to Cure My Addiction where then render quality was upgraded and it was explained as the yacht getting an overhaul while in port.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I don't know all the details but from what I've been able to put together from reading the thread the last person to work on this game deleted all the files and you guys are trying to remake all the models and such before you can really work on getting the game back on track. With that in mind, I'm curious if you're able to continue from where it left off or do you need to remake all the previous content with your remade models? And if you're able to just continue on is everything you're working on close enough or will you have a reason things are changed similar to Cure My Addiction where then render quality was upgraded and it was explained as the yacht getting an overhaul while in port.
Don't worry our Endrju is a boss xD :whistle: we have to be only patient because the game isn't dead... If u want to have fun enter in the discord channel :)

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I don't know all the details but from what I've been able to put together from reading the thread the last person to work on this game deleted all the files and you guys are trying to remake all the models and such before you can really work on getting the game back on track
thats correct

With that in mind, I'm curious if you're able to continue from where it left off or do you need to remake all the previous content with your remade models?
well everything that's already made, those 3 updates we are leaving like they are. update 4 will be continuing the story

And if you're able to just continue on is everything you're working on close enough or will you have a reason things are changed similar to Cure My Addiction where then render quality was upgraded and it was explained as the yacht getting an overhaul while in port.
yes and no, we are trying to bring everything as close to the original as possible plus some stuff/aspects will get better, we try improve in every way possible to make Lexi best Version of itself. but don't worry we are going through with original plans of the creator so if you liked it till now you can sleep easy ;)

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I'm doing ok. Just taking it one day at a time. Right now it's sleep, doctor's appointments, blood work, more doctor's appointments, working a little on Devil's Own, checking on Lexi, Sleep, more doctor's appointments. You get the picture.
There are sexy nurses? :sneaky:

Jokes apart I'm happy to hear that! (y)

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
I'm doing ok. Just taking it one day at a time. Right now it's sleep, doctor's appointments, blood work, more doctor's appointments, working a little on Devil's Own, checking on Lexi, Sleep, more doctor's appointments. You get the picture.
And that's just one day. Should really take it easier ;)

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes