Who have the strength to watch and wait,
Our longings spur the steeds of Fate,
This has been said by one who knew
Ah, all things come to those who wait,
(I say these words to make me glad),
But something answers soft and sad,
They come, but often come too late.

- Mary Montgomerie Currie
How's the script coming along? Still got writer's block?

Reactions: Endrju

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
How's the script coming along? Still got writer's block?
actually far from it, sure i need more time to get the proper feel for the characters but i think we are getting there. my problem actually is the fact i want to push in too much, my biggest adversary here is my own ambition but i think worse is already behind me. anyway to answer your question script is almost ready ;)
if someones ask you don't know that from me :censored:

Freddi Schreiner

Oct 31, 2017
Game is game but Life is a different story...
So please anybody got some news from Chatterbox, is he recovering well from the sugery ??

Last edited:
Reactions: Endrju

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Game is game but Life is a different story...
So please anybody got some news from Chatterbox, is he recovering well from the sugery ??
Yeah I'm alive and well. Had surgery a few weeks ago. Back to working on Lexi as an editor and consultant.

Endrju has some good writing so far. I'm currently editing the script.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Missed a bit on here. Yep, things are moving along and I do believe some posing will start soon. Chatterbox is back as the Creator and working with us when he feels up to it We have the draft of the first update which Chatt is looking over with Endrju and I'm trying to help refine ideas with them for this update and future ones as well. All three of us have great idea's for what we want the game to be and for the most part, we all tend to agree but sometimes we fight a bit over little details but at the end of the day it's because we all love these characters and this story. So we want to make it the best possible game it can be and we sincerely hope you will all love it just as much if not more when we release the first update. I happy to work with such a passionate Team.
I'm really glad you are all getting back to it!
Are you starting again or continuing on from where we left off?

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Missed a bit on here. Yep, things are moving along and I do believe some posing will start soon. Chatterbox is back as the Creator and working with us when he feels up to it We have the draft of the first update which Chatt is looking over with Endrju and I'm trying to help refine ideas with them for this update and future ones as well.
Thanks for the update, we all appreciate it! Glad that things are moving along and making progress.

I'm a little surprised, I would have thought the new update was a little farther along than this. Sounds like you haven't started posing / rendering yet. Did it take this long to recreate all the assets?

Last edited:

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I'm a little surprised, I would have thought the new update was a little farther along than this. Sounds like you haven't started posing / rendering yet.
story for update 4 is done (we even scratched a bit stuff that will happen in update 5) and posing its already in progress, what i think gamer meant was rendering and that it doesn't started yet, he is our render guy after all. yeah i know it sucks a bit but there are some good news, we work on settings that will speed up the whole process so its not all that bad.
but the thing im most proud of are the ideas that pop up when we write the story, im. telling you it's worth the wait...

Did it take this long to recreate all the assets?
you have no idea, it was a bitch to get all back and recreate. countless hours of work that chatt already put into it and now we need to do it all over again, im not even sure if we have everything but what can i say is that we are on top of things.
Patreon will start soon and many more surprises on the way. Crossing fingers

Last edited:

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
story for update 4 is done (we even scratched a bit stuff that will happen in update 5) and posing its already in progress, what i think gamer meant was rendering and that it doesn't started yet, he is our render guy after all. yeah i know it sucks a bit but there are some good news, we work on settings that will speed up the whole process so its not all that bad.
but the thing im most proud of are the ideas that pop up when we write the story, im. telling you it's worth the wait...

you have no idea, it was a bitch to get all back and recreate. countless hours of work that chatt already put into it and now we need to do it all over again, im not even sure if we have everything but what can i say is that we are on top of things.
Patreon will start soon and many more surprises on the way. Crossing fingers
What Endrju meant was that we HAD to recreate all the assets. Most of that is done, except for Kaylee's room, the hallway, a bathroom, and the livingroom. However I never really used those much anyway, and they won't be in this update......

Keep in mind that the first couple months was not only recreating assets, but also teaching Endrju lighting, rendering, posing, etc. He should be up to the task now, and I'm here to help if needed.

Once he gets rolling on Lexi really well, I can spend more time on Devil's Own, then after my physical therapy is over and I finish my last semester of school, I'll be working on both. I won't release that until I know I can keep up, but I can't wait to introduce those characters and the story.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
What Endrju meant was that we HAD to recreate all the assets. Most of that is done, except for Kaylee's room, the hallway, a bathroom, and the livingroom. However I never really used those much anyway, and they won't be in this update......

Keep in mind that the first couple months was not only recreating assets, but also teaching Endrju lighting, rendering, posing, etc. He should be up to the task now, and I'm here to help if needed.

Once he gets rolling on Lexi really well, I can spend more time on Devil's Own, then after my physical therapy is over and I finish my last semester of school, I'll be working on both. I won't release that until I know I can keep up, but I can't wait to introduce those characters and the story.
Is that Patreon link in your sig really you, or did someone else take the name while you were gone? :unsure:

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017

'what Chatterbox meant was that i HAD to teach HIM stuff... becouse reasons' :ROFLMAO: he wants to make you guys confused, don't let him... stay in the light :giggle:

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes