Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
i wish buddy, i really do. we are closer every day, but i know its not the answer you looking for...
there will be some events that needs to happen before update will drop like for example patreon going live and some previews..
so then i think we will have some ETA...maybe :sneaky:
hold on in there ;)

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Someone took my name

I have a new one, just haven't advertised it yet.
It's just that for the time being your signature is advertising someone else, then... ;)
...and I wouldn't want that...

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
What Endrju meant was that we HAD to recreate all the assets. Most of that is done, except for Kaylee's room, the hallway, a bathroom, and the livingroom. However I never really used those much anyway, and they won't be in this update......

Keep in mind that the first couple months was not only recreating assets, but also teaching Endrju lighting, rendering, posing, etc. He should be up to the task now, and I'm here to help if needed.

Once he gets rolling on Lexi really well, I can spend more time on Devil's Own, then after my physical therapy is over and I finish my last semester of school, I'll be working on both. I won't release that until I know I can keep up, but I can't wait to introduce those characters and the story.
Dude you're the fucking GOAT!

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Update:

We're continuing to work on Lexi. Endrju should be in the posing phase.

In the mean time, I've been working on Devil's Own when I'm not working on Lexi. You can find a link to my DO patreon page in my signature. I'm working on the GUI and laying down some of the foundation for the coding. I posted a screenshot of what the main menu looks like on my patreon page.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Here is that screenshot, for those too lazy to go look yourself. ;)

1566102344935.png

Looks good, them eyes are the things of nightmares lol. I think it would be a good idea to start a development thread.

Good to know Endrju is making progress, seems like he is a good addition to the team. Looking forward to the return of Lexi.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Here is that screenshot, for those too lazy to go look yourself. ;)

View attachment 374358

Looks good, them eyes are the things of nightmares lol. I think it would be a good idea to start a development thread.

Good to know Endrju is making progress, seems like he is a good addition to the team. Looking forward to the return of Lexi.
thanks for sharing but its the wrong thread, im sure chatt will make his own soon ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What are we talking about? some game banner before the game?
Just ask pink baker ... he had 100ds of pages of a thread months before anything was released from BADIK.
Chatting on the game months on end before release is already a good marketing strategy ..
You should try it some time;)!

Here is a proper send out!!!
Devil's Own
This is an adult game being developed in the Ren'py game engine. While the plot is currently a secret, here is a list of some of the features I plan to develop.

Features:
- Combination sandbox and story driven visual novel.
- Three main love interests with many other minor love interests.
- Quality renders in 1080p
- Stunning models.
- Animations
- More feature information will be added as development continues.

Coming sometime between early to mid 2020

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Latest comes from today - 18 of August 2019 - THAT boasts the GUI...
Man that looks dated AF!!!
I can send you Mugen ... f@#^%@$&@&$% Mugen screen packs WILDLY MORE EXCITING THAN THIS!!!

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Latest comes from today - 18 of August 2019 - THAT boasts the GUI...
Man that looks dated AF!!!
I can send you Mugen ... f@#^%@$&@&$% Mugen screen packs WILDLY MORE EXCITING THAN THIS!!!
I'm not really understanding this post. Either way, I'm not really ready for a DO thread yet.

Ted98

Aug 26, 2017
You can call half of the people on here 'special' at least :p.
On a different note, nice to see this game will continue again, looking forward to it (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Endrju

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
I'm not impatient , really , but I'm curious , yes that's the word curious .
How it's going ?
Ah hell ! I am impatient.

Reactions: J33T
4.70 star(s) 52 Votes