Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'm not impatient , really , but I'm curious , yes that's the word curious .
How it's going ?
Ah hell ! I am impatient.
I can tell you guys where we're at right now. Unfortunately Endrju and I do not work well together. I wish him the best, and I hope he finds a project that fits him better. He will still be paid for the writing he has done.

As for posing, I thought that Endrju had started posing a few weeks ago. However to this date, I had not received anything from him. I think his school and work schedule just got in the way. So I've been posing for the last week.

The update will get here guys. I rebuilt all the assets with the exception of Kaylee's room (not in this update anyway), and I'm working as fast as I can.

I can't say when DO will release, except that I was planning on mid 2020. If anyone is supporting DO before release, they will also get Lexi until that time. The team members are the same people right now anyway. However I do prefer for Lexi supporters to use the Lexi Patreon page when it is finally created.

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
I can tell you guys where we're at right now. Unfortunately Endrju and I do not work well together. I wish him the best, and I hope he finds a project that fits him better. He will still be paid for the writing he has done.

As for posing, I thought that Endrju had started posing a few weeks ago. However to this date, I had not received anything from him. I think his school and work schedule just got in the way. So I've been posing for the last week.

The update will get here guys. I rebuilt all the assets with the exception of Kaylee's room (not in this update anyway), and I'm working as fast as I can.

I can't say when DO will release, except that I was planning on mid 2020. If anyone is supporting DO before release, they will also get Lexi until that time. The team members are the same people right now anyway. However I do prefer for Lexi supporters to use the Lexi Patreon page when it is finally created.
Thanks for the news. Hope the best... Grab popcorn to watch my screen automatically refresh each 5 minutes to not miss the update.. ..

You fool!!!! :)

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
That's what i read over the last few months continuously about the game Lexi. Less talking, more doing. ;)

No offense guys, i know you picked up from the disaster that happened a few days/weeks ago. I have faith in you all and i'm thankful for helping out/jump in!
I hate to Quote myself.
They were so much praising how awesome all is, and how well they progress etc., until today we haven't seen anything...

Chatterbox dude you really have a reversed luck streak. I'm sorry.

Good Luck!

Last edited:

yep10

Jun 27, 2017
You call my game great, then feel it is coming to a sad end when me, the original developer is healthy enough to start working on it again?

That makes sense
Great to see you're feeling better Chatterbox.
So what are your plans regarding your 2 games? Will you work on both simultaneously? Or do you plan to finish one before starting the other?

Again dude, it's really cool to see you have recovered!

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Great to see you're feeling better Chatterbox.
So what are your plans regarding your 2 games? Will you work on both simultaneously? Or do you plan to finish one before starting the other?

Again dude, it's really cool to see you have recovered!
Right now my plan is to get Lexi back out of the basement and going again. The idea for Devil's Own only came up because I expected that those who were working on Lexi while I was sick would do something with it, and it would be unfair to come back and take it from them after them having releases. Obviously that didn't happen.

It might be possible for me to develop both at the same time if I find team members that I can work well with. If I don't find team members that work well with me, then Devil's Own will just end up being my next game when Lexi is finished. Either way I'll still do work on it so that it is ready to go as soon as Lexi concludes.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Right now my plan is to get Lexi back out of the basement and going again. The idea for Devil's Own only came up because I expected that those who were working on Lexi while I was sick would do something with it, and it would be unfair to come back and take it from them after them having releases. Obviously that didn't happen.

It might be possible for me to develop both at the same time if I find team members that I can work well with. If I don't find team members that work well with me, then Devil's Own will just end up being my next game when Lexi is finished. Either way I'll still do work on it so that it is ready to go as soon as Lexi concludes.
Damn, you have had more than your fair share of setbacks recently. I hope you'll find some good people you can trust.

All the best.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I can't be all that you wanted
But I could be all that you need
When you get close to me I lose control
And now that you're far away I lost it all

Don't let me go

We used to breathe in the silence
Your hands drew all over me
I found comfort in your words and lost control
And now that you're far away I lost it all

Listen to these Echoes lyrics and be the best you can be!
Rise from the ashes ... You are better that this.
Pick up your own mantle and bear the shining golden frisky kink armor once more!
Find the long lost pleasure of fiddling gracious caresses down Lexi's whole shivering body;)!

Last edited:

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018

Great news. The game is awsome and well made and the potential in the story is really good.

Keep it up. (y):)

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
What I like the best about this game, that there is a great potential for character development. Be it the MC, Lexi, her mom... they all have such a good starting position that can be built upon really well. The backstory makes sense and it's really a potential redemption story for the characters, which is something that is emotional and satisfying at the same time. I wonder where it will lead. I think I kinda know but surprises are welcome (if it's not a choice between whom you let burn alive, hehe).

And I am also happy, that you got better, Chatty. I don't really know you, so this is just an empty gesture, but it's always great to hear good news like this. :)

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
What I like the best about this game, that there is a great potential for character development. Be it the MC, Lexi, her mom... they all have such a good starting position that can be built upon really well. The backstory makes sense and it's really a potential redemption story for the characters, which is something that is emotional and satisfying at the same time. I wonder where it will lead. I think I kinda know but surprises are welcome (if it's not a choice between whom you let burn alive, hehe).

And I am also happy, that you got better, Chatty. I don't really know you, so this is just an empty gesture, but it's always great to hear good news like this. :)
Choice between whom you let burn alive man i literally stopped playing vn games for a month after A.L did that

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes