bonghits420

Writer and pendejo
Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
I think the vast majority here or potential players doesn't speak Freedom units. Cm and kg would probably be much appreciated. Also there's a typo. It's 'separated'. Same thing with the Patreon page. It's 'animations', not 'annimations'. Looks more professional when there's no typos.

Sorry for only complaining.
You do realize that I will now be stealing the term "Freedom units" from you :LOL:

Lingam

Oct 20, 2017
It's hard to say when the release will be finished. I started posing for v0.04 a little over a week ago. I actually did something with my time when I was waiting for my surgery. I spent that time improving my renders, and learning more about programming.

So I'm also rebuilding all the programming and variables to make the choices more functional as the story progresses.

I've also been rebuilding the gui a bit. It's nothing fancy (Bite me Canto ;) ), but it looks a lot better than the old one, and has a nice backing track...fuck it...I wanted to keep it a surprise, but here are some screenshots so that you guys will know how to use this when it releases.

Here's the new main_menu...
View attachment 392690

If you go to the game menu and click characters, or click the Stats button in the game, it will take you to the Characters screen. The most important characters will appear here when you first meet them.....
View attachment 392692

If you click on the character image in the Characters screen, it will take you to their page. This page gives some general information about the character. Also some fields will change, for example the name of Laura's husband will display the name that you give to the MC.
View attachment 392701

The Relationship status will update as you progress with the characters.

Thoughts will change based on events and relationship.

Arousal is hard to completely explain. You must have a minimum number of points, which will only be displayed for Lexi in the in game HUD. However this doesn't mean they will be perpetually horny. For example, Lexi and Kaylee probably won't be horny while sitting in a pizzeria having a bite to eat. This feature turns on and off based on what makes sense in the story. There are three levels of Arousal. These are not the specific names, but basically "Not Horny", "Horny", and "My pussy is so wet".

Turning the girl on does not guarantee that the MC will get to fuck them, but it may award additional love or lust points. When a sex scene is available for a specific girl, you must make the right choices to completely turn them on in order to fuck them.

I hope this makes sense
Laura Nash doesn't look like she weighs 140 lbs even though she's fairly tall for a woman. She is slim and fit but not muscular, I would guess she's more around 115-120 lbs. This doesn't matter in the slightest, just felt like doing some typing. :p

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi there. I just wanted to say that I've missed you guys too. No worries though, the guys are hard at work trying to get the next chapter of me and my little sister's story to you. It's gonna be fun. And from what I'm hearing, that girl Chelsea is gonna have you guys pitching a tent in no time. *giggle* I'm kind of getting horny just imagining what could happen.
Later
Kaylee Johnson

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

Hi there. I just wanted to say that I've missed you guys too. No worries though, the guys are hard at work trying to get the next chapter of me and my little sister's story to you. It's gonna be fun. And from what I'm hearing, that girl Chelsea is gonna have you guys pitching a tent in no time. *giggle* I'm kind of getting horny just imagining what could happen.
Later
Kaylee Johnson
Kaylee sure does look damn yummy, love how high detailed that render is, could see even the smallest imperfections of the skin and such :p

• Love
Reactions: Ceesko and repuindy

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Who da Fuck is Kaylee? :ROFLMAO:

Lexi Pur :love:
Now now, Kaylee is absolutely great in her own right, don't be so quick to dismiss her! :p

But having that said, I'm on #TeamLexi myself :love:

Funny how similar that picture of Lexi is with the one with Kaylee :love:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Now now, Kaylee is absolutely great in her own right, don't be so quick to dismiss her! :p

But having that said, I'm on #TeamLexi myself :love:

Funny how similar that picture of Lexi is with the one with Kaylee :love:
whynotboth.jpg

Vuynjou

Jul 3, 2019
wow this game good i like the wholesome relationship that the characters have with each other and the renders are pretty good as well

Reactions: Chatterbox
Aug 13, 2016
It may be a lil bit unrelated but, I just wanted to thank chatterbox for being such an awesome dev. the way you are communicating with us, the players/community just makes me feel like I know you irl. normally when it comes to other games I usually just check if there are any updates or just want the next one to drop as soon as possible, but with lexi, I dont know, I really just want you, chatterbox, to enjoy the process of making the game, have fun and such. i mean ofc I would love to play it right now, but Im just saying I feel like this game, this thread is just different from the other threads here. And I would really love to support you on patreon, but even 10 bucks is kind of a problem for my finance over here in my country, because of the terrible economy and currency rates.

Anyways, just wanted to SIMPLY thank you for making such a good game and being such a good dev, but the post lasted longer than I expected lol. keep it up!

YendorGGB

Oct 18, 2018
I second serhardozdiyik. This is the only thread that I load up on a regular basis to see how you are doing yourself Chatterbox. I feel like you have let us know more about your life and I appreciate that more then just as someone that develops games. I know I will be a patreon member as well as soon as I have spare funds available. I hope the road to full recovery stays good.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

My daddy told me that pretty redheaded lady sent you guys a message. I think her name was Katie, or something like that. But I asked my daddy if I could send you guys a message too. I don't know how much Katie missed you guys, but I missed you guys thiiiiiiissss much!
Oh...and why won't my daddy tell me what this story is about? I wish grown ups would just tell the truth!
Chloe

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes