Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
So do we know if its going to be an october release ?
We're not promising yet, but we're trying for Oct 26th. Looks like the only thing that might slow us down is if I can get the animation starting poses to Eroseason in time for him to get them back to us, and in time for GamersGlory to render them. Other than that I should have everything posed and coded by then, and maybe even sooner than that.

SkrimorTM

Oct 2, 2019
We're not promising yet, but we're trying for Oct 26th. Looks like the only thing that might slow us down is if I can get the animation starting poses to Eroseason in time for him to get them back to us, and in time for GamersGlory to render them. Other than that I should have everything posed and coded by then, and maybe even sooner than that.
can I clarify, now you are working on the continuation of lexi right? sorry, it’s very difficult for me to understand English

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I prefer the system of paths over the points one.
If points are essential to access scenes in the future you may end up needing a guide to collect that point that escaped you two or three updates before.
With a system of paths you continue choosing how to play although this may lead you to a bad ending or to different scenes depending on your choices.
Sorry, but by reading your post in what way the path system would be a better option over the points system? It just seems the same thing to me, if not worse.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Sorry, but by reading your post in what way the path system would be a better option over the points system? It just seems the same thing to me, if not worse.
There will be clear paths as we have multiple planned :D the points are there as checkpoints to determine what route our routes you have triggered as it will allow the game to branch appropriately and give you the right options for your chosen path

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Paths work like a choose your own adventure book while points can be missed easily preventing you from getting scenes or even moving forward with the girl.
Worst offenders of the points system are the guys from vdategames, Traelo and Mortze and some other game of that style.

Last edited:

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Great to see that this piece of gem is going to be continued. Hope everything is alright with you man.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Paths work like a choose your own adventure book while points can be missed easily preventing you from getting scenes or even moving forward with the girl.
Worst offenders of the points system are the guys from vdategames, Traelo and Mortze and some other game of that style.
I code Lexi so let me clarify...

This is a path/choice/points hybrid. It's mostly based on path and choices. The points will probably be an 80% check on sex scenes or really important scenes. For example, the MC can't get 20% of the choices right, and still fuck Lexi just because he's on her path.

Other than that points are used to qualify how the girl feels about the MC in the relationship category of the Character's page.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I code Lexi so let me clarify...

This is a path/choice/points hybrid. It's mostly based on path and choices. The points will probably be an 80% check on sex scenes or really important scenes. For example, the MC can't get 20% of the choices right, and still fuck Lexi just because he's on her path.

Other than that points are used to qualify how the girl feels about the MC in the relationship category of the Character's page.
Sorry if I sound negative, english is not my language and I like what you have done with your game so far. It's just that like I said before the points system can be a bitch if the Dev goes hardcore on it, I still have PTSD from playing vdategames in the past :sick:
So anyways I will wait to see your take on that system before critizice Lexi for it.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Wow, we maybe can meet Lexi again before Halloween and who knows, 0.5 befor X-mas?! That would be awesome :love:

Reactions: Chatterbox
4.70 star(s) 52 Votes