Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I code Lexi so let me clarify...

This is a path/choice/points hybrid. It's mostly based on path and choices. The points will probably be an 80% check on sex scenes or really important scenes. For example, the MC can't get 20% of the choices right, and still fuck Lexi just because he's on her path.

Other than that points are used to qualify how the girl feels about the MC in the relationship category of the Character's page.
Yeah that sounds fine really. :) I am ok with points being a thing as long as it isn't one of those where we need to get every single possible point to progress/get a full scene. Few mechanics ruin the enjoyment as one where you end up thinking more about fishing for points than the story being told.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Btw guys if I haven't mentioned it already, PixelRepublic will be creating the new Lexi website at lexigamesvn.com. I've seen some of his graphics and this guy is good. If you're a dev, I recommend him. He created the new banner at the beginning of this thread using some of my renders. Good eye for making things like that look really good.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Did they change the look of the MC's wife's former friend who meets up with him in the beginning of the game. She was very cute before but she looks pretty harsh in the pics on page one of the game download page :oops:

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Did they change the look of the MC's wife's former friend who meets up with him in the beginning of the game. She was very cute before but she looks pretty harsh in the pics on page one of the game download page :oops:
The only time the model for the wife was changed was after the original demo over a year ago. This model is the same as the one that I've been using for all the official updates.

Here's a pic of the wife in this game.

d5_lexiscene0033_002.png

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Not the wife. The wife's X friend...I'll DL the game and show you the two pics and the difference...unless I'm having a brain fart here. That could be lol

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Seems I misread your question. There is a public post on my Patreon page that shows a recent render of that character. You can find the link in my signature. There was a model change a year ago because the old model was a Genesis 3, and everything else was Genesis 8. So keeping the old model would have required me to use completely different morphs, genitals, etc.

Additionally I have to mention that because Monster deleted everything, I had to recreate all the assets and characters. The good thing is that for Lexi I had her shape saved, because she would be pretty much impossible to recreate. That means that while all the characters look the same, most of the models are using different skins now because I couldn't remember what skins I had used before. I looked at old renders and found skins that were as close as possible to their old complexions. But that also allowed the opportunity to use higher resolution skins. If I didn't mention it, you probably wouldn't notice.

But you'll also find that I'm not a dev who is afraid of change. For example, I don't believe in the characters keep the same clothes throughout the game, and each character will probably have more than one hairstyle. For example I recently picked out a hair that would be believable if Lexi were to put her hair up into a ponytail, and you saw that Lexi braided her hair for the movie scene.

Last edited:

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The top closeup by 1000%..Don't tell me everyone else likes the scary one..She's too gooped up :oops:
The top close up is the Genesis 8 model that we switched to a year ago. She's the current model. The second one you posted was the Genesis 3 model that I used in the demo, she's long gone. All her renders were replaced. I assume that you found that image on some site that has just never updated the preview pics.

Edit:
Actually it appears to be from this site. I'll get GamersGlory to update that soon.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
The top close up is the Genesis 8 model that we switched to a year ago. She's the current model. The second one you posted was the Genesis 3 model that I used in the demo, she's long gone. All her renders were replaced. I assume that you found that image on some site that has just never updated the preview pics.

Edit:
Actually it appears to be from this site. I'll get GamersGlory to update that soon.
That's where I got the pic from right here on this site. That's why I got a little worried.

Reactions: Chatterbox
4.60 star(s) 53 Votes