Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
C'mon, when can we see Lexi Belle again?!
Lol. Bare with us. You can't count the wasted time of past team members against me. We have a good team now.

I'm still posing the images, but not really that far from being done with that. I'm on the last scene of the update, but it's a big scene. GamersGlory is still rendering, and I render when I'm not posing images.

Consider this, the update, on time or not, is gonna have over 1000 images and probably somewhere around 11 animations. I'm just estimating here, but I think this is gonna be between 1100 and 1400 images when you count the animations. We still have at least 3 more to make, maybe 4, so it's hard to get an accurate count of rendered images. Anyway, we're trying something new, some of those animations are not looping, but are clothing movement animations that are hot as fuck.

Anyway I took over on 8/30 with no poses done by previous team members, so I'm almost 7 weeks in. We'll get there, and I'm healthy now, so we won't have 11 months for the next update.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey this game stopped because.
2018 and to this day not even a new update.
I don't know why they still allow games without end and without getting updates.
A lot of stuff has happened (serious illness, former team member deleting existing content, etc.). The game is still being worked on, and the developers (more than one) have been in constant communication on this thread. Circumstances can be frustrating, I'm sure, but honestly, this would be one of the cases where any delays are completely understandable and acceptable.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
A lot of stuff has happened (serious illness, former team member deleting existing content, etc.). The game is still being worked on, and the developers (more than one) have been in constant communication on this thread. Circumstances can be frustrating, I'm sure, but honestly, this would be one of the cases where any delays are completely understandable and acceptable.
OK I'm sorry for what happened.
I thought the author had dropped his hand.
I found a forum with a certain content of a version 0.021c but to download is necessary a registry .... but there the registry is another fraud that makes you waste time and never effect the real registry junk.
Now because this version I mentioned is not in this amazing forum, it is regrettable.
Name of the site that has this version below.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Thank you for speaking up. I can understand why people would think the game is abandoned, due to the long time from the last update. But I appreciate your understanding.

I just wanted to say to anyone who thinks that someone is trying to pull anything here. When I learned of the seriousness of my illness, I shut down the patreon page instead of leaving it up and collecting undue support. If I had left it up and had no update for all this time, then I could see someone being upset.

Instead I tried to keep Lexi going by letting a new team take over, without taking a dime for myself. That turned out to be a mistake due to one person on that team. I've always wanted Lexi to be developed, and will continue to do so now that my health is back in order.

At this point, I'm still not worried about support until the release. Right now the new Patreon page earns $48 per month. And I want to say thank you to the people who have re pledged. Your support helped us get a few products for this update that we couldn't find anywhere else.

Anyway. Still working on the last scene. About to attempt another animation right after I get done typing this. The last scene is moving slow for me because it's a shit ton of movement, custom poses, and creating morphs that hopefully work as intended. I'm starting to doubt that I'm gonna make the deadline that I wanted on the 26th, but that's mostly due to the number of renders. Hopefully if it does go past the 26th, it won't be long after. I don't do promised release dates for this reason.

Anyway, still holding out hope for the 26th, so I better get my ass back to work. I'll try to keep you guys updated.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
No worries; I was merely explaining that, unlike certain other developers who have flat-out lied to people about timelines, reasons for delays, etc., Chatterbox and his team have been nothing but open, honest, and committed. It's been a wonderful thing to see.
I see, I really wonder how hard it is to work with games.
I hope I can one day catch this game in the end to be able to translate it, and pass it on to so many people waiting too.
No more saying ... good week. :coffee:

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I see, I really wonder how hard it is to work with games.
I hope I can one day catch this game in the end to be able to translate it, and pass it on to so many people waiting too.
No more saying ... good week. :coffee:
We may offer a way to have official translations in-game ready to go at some point. being limited as to what we can do right now. Although I would be interested in what the most requested languages are from fans.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
We may offer a way to have official translations in-game ready to go at some point. being limited as to what we can do right now. Although I would be interested in what the most requested languages are from fans.
Problem in this form friend is as follows most who are here all speak english.
I have been translating from English to Brazilian Portuguese, and from the amount of downloads that I have seen on the server I believe they are from 3 countries that are downloading.
Portugal
Spain
Brazil
All the translations I launched from each one are giving a total of over 100 people.
That game DepravedAwakening my 1 translation already has more than 230 downloads
I decided to do translations to see if anyone helps you developers, because it is difficult for me to convert my currency into dollars due to high costs on the card.
So to help you I decided to use it in translation, now if it is dulling you dollars through these translations only God can say.

Reactions: Mark17

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I have a friend that makes VN's too that's Brazilian he told me the games here have a pretty big following. Would suspect Spanish is pretty big too

Reactions: Mark17

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Anyone could make a rather lengthy list of devs that milk patrons and/or act in shady ways, but Chatterbox has been honest and transparent from Day 1. I was proud to be one of his very first patrons, and now I'm a bit ashamed I didn't get back on board earlier, but this project is worthy of support because no matter the outcome, you can trust him and his team to let you know what's going on, and that's worth something.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ok guys small update on where we're at. There is no way we can make the 26th. That was a bad estimate on my part.

We're at 1020 images so far, and I'm still working on the last scene, plus some animations to make. I'm estimating around 1200 - 1300 images by the time we're done with this update.

The problem isn't posing. I can finish that soon. The problem is that I overestimated how fast GamersGlory can render. At this point just know that we see the light at the end of the tunnel. As soon as I'm done posing, my rig will be rendering full time as well.

I'm not gonna put my foot in my mouth again and give an estimated date. I will just say this. For certain it will be in early to mid November. That kind of estimate should give us tons of time to finish rendering and test.

Sorry for the bad estimate.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Ok guys small update on where we're at. There is no way we can make the 26th. That was a bad estimate on my part.

We're at 1020 images so far, and I'm still working on the last scene, plus some animations to make. I'm estimating around 1200 - 1300 images by the time we're done with this update.

The problem isn't posing. I can finish that soon. The problem is that I overestimated how fast GamersGlory can render. At this point just know that we see the light at the end of the tunnel. As soon as I'm done posing, my rig will be rendering full time as well.

I'm not gonna put my foot in my mouth again and give an estimated date. I will just say this. For certain it will be in early to mid November. That kind of estimate should give us tons of time to finish rendering and test.

A quick note on giving release dates...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SilverSoul83

Aug 11, 2018

Don't worry, you can do your best, not miracles . Better to make a good comeback than a hasty update. Thanks!

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes