Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Had been looking for patreon already so i know now it will be activated when update is near .
yes that's the plan

Don't expect large sums from me , when to decide between me hungry or you hungry it's easy, but I'm ready to put some.
im very glad you did mentioned that, actually there are couple of ways to help the project out... becouse that's the aim here, helping the project and not for example us to get rich or something.
we all need each other to make it work, so many regular updates that are planned will come to fruition. sure patron or other similar sites are super hopeful, cover the costs and boost our morale but there are other ways, like for example spreading the word, bringing new ppl into the community, be kind to each other and take a part in the polls when they will happen:love:

anyone else im thanking already for playing, being interested in the project, being patient and for constructive criticism:geek:

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
reason to enjoy live ? belgian Beer absolutely belgian Beer.
No music , hate music .

Had been looking for patreon already so i know now it will be activated when update is near .
Don't expect large sums from me , when to decide between me hungry or you hungry it's easy, but I'm ready to put some.
Definitely, like Endrju says, don't feel like it's Patreon or nothing. There are a lot of ways to help out, and many of them don't require you to pay anything. If you can donate, it's always awesome and extremely helpful, but no one wants to see the cost of Lexi continuing being that you starve. Lol.

Reactions: prrt and Endrju

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
So last I could see in the thread, Chatterbox was at a hotel waiting for his transplant, which makes it seem as if he was close to the top of the list. That was like a week ago. Anyone know if said organ arrived and how the surgery went?
That's for Chatter to comment on if and when he feels up to it. Last I heard from him was on Monday and it sounded like good news. but I won't say any more on it.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes