• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
but some are just side characters.
Eh don't think too much of it, its something of a specialty of mine to be interested in the side characters, as a sort of hopeless romantic fighting for lost causes, longing for the ones that offer no chance, treading the paths of doomed relationships, dancing the forlorn halls of long ended balls, clinging to the fading scent of once vivid passion allowing myself to be lurred deeper into the bowels of this vacant castle, temped by false echoes i so desperately long to find wandering its empty corridors.. refusing to admit that its just this capricious mind of mine that makes such gullible Little Prince out of me in search of that splendid Rose of red.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Eh don't think too much of it, its something of a specialty of mine to be interested in the side characters, as a sort of hopeless romantic fighting for lost causes, longing for the ones that offer no chance, treading the paths of doomed relationships, dancing the forlorn halls of long ended balls, clinging to the fading scent of once vivid passion allowing myself to be lurred deeper into the bowels of this vacant castle, temped by false echoes i so desperately long to find wandering its empty corridors.. refusing to admit that its just this capricious mind of mine that makes such gullible Little Prince out of me in search of that splendid Rose of red.
damn that was deep

Reactions: Freezer14

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
New game looks pretty good, looking forward to it (y)

Interesting name too, kind of funny the Lexi writer left and found god then you make a game named "Devil's Own". Maybe reading between the lines too much on that lol.
nope, there is no connection there

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ok guys. I'm sitting here in a hotel room bored as hell waiting for a call to go to the hospital. I figured this would happen so I brought my wife's laptop, a spare monitor, and my back up HD.

I wanted to get a render of the last girl for Devil's Own to you guys but I had to rebuild her from scratch. The old model was not up to par.

I can't render on this laptop, so here is a couple of screenshots of Iray previews from DAZ Studio.

This is Lexus.

Capture7.PNG Capture6.PNG

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
So, is Lexi abandoned for this new game or what exactly?
exactly how those 2 fine gentlemen have said

No, Lexi is still being developed. Chatterbox is working on a new game to do for himself since he handed Lexi development over to other people due to his health issues.
no , no ,no .
just try to read back in this tread let's say 10 pages , you'll see some nice renders on the way and all will be explained.
ok , no it will be continued by new devs while chatter has to do other things .
game is not abandoned, we working on it as we speak. I wont aloud lexi to suffer the same fate as the rest of the games that are dropped, thats a promise :giggle:

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
It's funny, in most cases, people tend to drop/forget about games that don't get updates a lot, especially when the game doesn't have sexual content in it yet, but this game has kept quite a decent fanbase that doesn't want it to die.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
It's funny, in most cases, people tend to drop/forget about games that don't get updates a lot, especially when the game doesn't have sexual content in it yet, but this game has kept quite a decent fanbase that doesn't want it to die.
It's really about quality, not quantity. No matter how many times is proven, most (new) devs think it's all about sex scenes.

They are wrong - most players won't care about that sex if there is no good story and characterization.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I like to think that the game has maintained to attain such a fanbase because of the qualities of the MC.. As a model and as a character.. For once, you are not playing the same creepy middle school Daz model used in 90% of games that makes the MC a midget compared to the girls. The MC looks like a handsome athletic man which is great, add to that the power fantasy element of being a former MMA/Kickboxer and you have a great protagonist like if it was a Jason Stathem film.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes