Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
End of November?
It'll be sometime in November. I won't try to give an exact date cause I don't want to miss that date again. But we're at 85% on the renders, 255 more to go. Once we have the renders done, I have to finish coding in the animations, do a little more testing, then release. So probably just 2-5 days after the renders are finished.

We also lowered the Bodyguard Tier to $30. $50 was a bit steep for beta testing.

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'm pretty damn excited knowing that the update is near, in 2018 Lexi was among my absolute favorites, and it continues to be so to this day, so I'm real happy that development progress has been moving forward nicely and soon we'll get to enjoy the game/story again, can't wait to see what you guys have managed to cook up for us :)

slimlayzie

May 22, 2018
When I first found out this was returning I was excited, really enjoyed it, but not in any rush. Figured it's just nice to know it's making a return, when it happens...it happens.

Now that I know it's so close I'm like the annoying kid in the back of the car....

"Are we there yet!?"
"Are we there yet!?"
"How bout now!?"
"When will we be there!?"

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
When I first found out this was returning I was excited, really enjoyed it, but not in any rush. Figured it's just nice to know it's making a return, when it happens...it happens.

Now that I know it's so close I'm like the annoying kid in the back of the car....

"Are we there yet!?"
"Are we there yet!?"
"How bout now!?"
"When will we be there!?"

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Yeah I'm like that with GamersGlory...
"What frame are you on?"
"Is that animation done yet?"

I have those two question on repeat in our discord development chat. :)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Current Progress:
Posing = 100%
Rendering = 95%
Coding = 99%
Testing = 50%
---------

Going off the pattern of 5% rendering progress taking 1-2 days and the previous guess that testing/coding will take 2-5 days after rendering is done....I'd say the odds of a Lexi weekend are fairly decent.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Posing = 100%
Rendering = 95%
Coding = 99%
Testing = 80%

-----

Testing up to 80% :D
The remaining internal testing really won't take us that long. I just have to make sure everything plays well and the timing of animations is correct. Testing is probably further along than that. Just two more animations to test, and make sure the update doesn't have any further glaring errors.

After that we'll release a beta to the $30 tier and give them two days to test. The beta testers will probably get the beta sometime between the 15th and 17th. The beta contains all the animations.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 53 Votes