SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Its crazy how much happened in order to get this game back.

Chatterbox had health issues. Gave it to someone else to develop. That person found Jesus and deleted everything. Chatterbox comes back and gets a new writer. Chatterbox has to recreate a lot of stuff that was deleted. New Writer doesn't work out. Chatterbox takes back over and now here we are. 30 minutes to go until Lexi is officially back.

Great perseverance, 99% of people would've given up by now.
so in this case this game is a rework?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
The only thing that was re-worked is the coding. The old images and story is still there. I just picked up where I left off. I did have to recreate some assets and characters. The good thing is that I had almost everything documented.
Which version of the game is available this time?
Did I read that you would be releasing the full game to all levels for this release, then going back to the proper release schedule for future versions?

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Which version of the game is available this time?
Did I read that you would be releasing the full game to all levels for this release, then going back to the proper release schedule for future versions?
Yes, this is the final release for v0.04 baring any major errors that would somehow missed (fingers crossed). After this I can't say what the update interval will be. I've always been the type to release when it's ready. But my intention is to release a in a lot less time than this release.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Yes, this is the final release for v0.04 baring any major errors that would somehow missed (fingers crossed). After this I can't say what the update interval will be. I've always been the type to release when it's ready. But my intention is to release a in a lot less time than this release.
Sorry, I meant the version with animations, would that be released for all levels this time?

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes