Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
So the first beta build was messed up. I had an error in the archive code that caused all the script files to not even be in the compile. I have a working version uploading now. Shouldn't be more than an hour.

We're also switching to Google instead of Mega. Takes me 3 1/2 hours to upload to Mega.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Ah, release at midnight. :D So the question is, gaming podcast or Lexi?

Anyway, I already went to Patreon yesterday and threw in my two bucks. Sorry that it can't be more, Chatterbox, but I guess every little helps when you are going for a new render machine.

Reactions: Freezer14

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ah, release at midnight. :D So the question is, gaming podcast or Lexi?

Anyway, I already went to Patreon yesterday and threw in my two bucks. Sorry that it can't be more, Chatterbox, but I guess every little helps when you are going for a new render machine.
It's cool man. I appreciate the two dollars just as much. Yes, every little bit helps. I want to eventually eliminate waiting for renders. I would have released a beta last month if it wasn't for that.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
i didn't play this games because of the abandon tag and now i see it is removed and u are back so now i gonna give this game a try :D

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
i didn't play this games because of the abandon tag and now i see it is removed and u are back so now i gonna give this game a try :D
If you haven't played before you may want to wait for the new version, saves from the current version won't be compatible due to variable changes.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Its crazy how much happened in order to get this game back.

Chatterbox had health issues. Gave it to someone else to develop. That person found Jesus and deleted everything. Chatterbox comes back and gets a new writer. Chatterbox has to recreate a lot of stuff that was deleted. New Writer doesn't work out. Chatterbox takes back over and now here we are. 30 minutes to go until Lexi is officially back.

Great perseverance, 99% of people would've given up by now.

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes