Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
iirc...
you tap the screen to cast the line
the length of your throw corresponds to the casting power meter when you tap the screen
to reel in, touch the screen
when your hooked fish fights, remove your finger and touch again afterwards
to cancel , tap the screen with 2 fingers
Where is the link to the mobile version of this game?

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Thanks, is both episodes included in the download? Sorry about having to answer questions already answered but I'm still fairly new here and my search skills are still lacking lol.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Thanks, is both episodes included in the download? Sorry about having to answer questions already answered but I'm still fairly new here and my search skills are still lacking lol.
there is 1 apk per episode
ep1:
ep2:

Reactions: Valronn

Candy Floss

Nov 2, 2018
I got stuck like you and no solution too
I tried again to start from my previous saves trying to understand if I made some mistake here and there, but nothing has changed, there's a point in which I'm stuck at the farm and I can't work or leave because of those 2 girls... I tried to read previous post about, talking about previous saves and such but I guess I'm too goofie to understand what I have to do :oops: So before give up, I try to ask again, hoping to not bother... and hoping that someone can help the goofie me!!

Thank you anyway to all!!
xoxo

Reactions: senjeny and Osso

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Quick question, at the prison is there any meaningful difference between the choice "scream" or "suffer in silence"? You get an extra scene but does it have any consequences or increase corruption or is it just an extra scene?

Osso

Apr 30, 2017
I tried again to start from my previous saves trying to understand if I made some mistake here and there, but nothing has changed, there's a point in which I'm stuck at the farm and I can't work or leave because of those 2 girls... I tried to read previous post about, talking about previous saves and such but I guess I'm too goofie to understand what I have to do :oops: So before give up, I try to ask again, hoping to not bother... and hoping that someone can help the goofie me!!

Thank you anyway to all!!
xoxo
Well... I guess there is no solution for that .. or untill now I didn´t find it :(

DeanMMM

Dec 10, 2017
Guys, does anyone have 100% save for episode 1, please?!!! On all provided, issue a TypeError identified is not a function. Sorry, for my english.

Reactions: kyrill22

Candy Floss

Nov 2, 2018
Well... I guess there is no solution for that .. or untill now I didn´t find it :(
Awww that's SO sad!! :'( the stroy is cool and intriguing and I would loved to know how it ends... but thank you so much for the answer!! :HeyGuys:

xoxo

morel

May 2, 2018
Hi guys I need help I downloaded ep2 version 0.6 but every time I get error about pictures missing or something like that pls help

Charisma2k

May 11, 2018
Hi guys I need help I downloaded ep2 version 0.6 but every time I get error about pictures missing or something like that pls help
Download this file mentioned here: (I cant post links but its on page 128 - reply #2558

Extract the content to the appropriate folders.

Could someone please add this to the first post since there seems to be alot of questions about this?

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Hello friends! I`m Back!!!

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes