Prolotus

Jan 22, 2018
After met Santa at lake i can't find any mission. Walkthough says, Westward (Kate, parking), but can't find anything or anyone.

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
It's okay now but i can't find a way to farm. Where is that place ? I know police,bar,lake,district,etc but not farm. Is there a must a trigger to activated this place ?
My guess is, that the farm exists. To unlock it you have to go to the farthest map, where the bar is, than to the map with the lake. Repeat this 20 times and the farm will appear.
What do you mean repeat this 20 times, dude ? Really ? I rather play Metro 2033 now:disappointed:. I can't remember how many times i walking around from home to bar then to lake then go to the end of world. Damn, is it cum really hard now....x'Dx'Dx'D

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
how can i fix load image 16342.png error early games ?
Download bug fix version. Search in here, you replace that "WWW" then try again. It's russian version. No problem it works on me. As for that EP2 you'll face problems too for compressed version so i suggested it you should download the "FULL VERSION". If you still want to used compressed version there is a way but you still need download both compressed & full version after you have 2 version copy "WWW" from FULL to COMP version try not replace it just copy it first see if it works. It still kicking even now and nothing problem so far. So i deleted that FULL version and have 700mb working fine on me now :happyblush

Reactions: shayan

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
why none of the password works in the farm to access cheat terminal ??
Those codes don't work for me either, I don't have enough money for the bus to town and back with no way of earning so I need that cheat password for money to continue.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Those codes don't work for me either, I don't have enough money for the bus to town and back with no way of earning so I need that cheat password for money to continue.

paste the court saving editable and then again vosvlyaesh in the folder saving with a replacement

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
In episode 1 the game tells me to look for the old man in the market area to talk about the tenant (after the model scene at the beach) but when I go there he isnt there and i gotta ask the other folk there but nothing. what do i gotta do?

Edit: Just gotta keep talking to them over and over :D

Last edited:

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
Now I gotta go to my neighbor but im getting an error, missing picture. How can i fix it? Im playing the crunched version if that matters.

Last edited:

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
If the codes don't work then can someone tell me where the girl is in the school so she can tell me a working code?

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes