WickedGrim

Sep 18, 2018
I'll check it tomorrow (Terebonkoff uses 131 plugins/scripts and can take a while to properly debug)... In the meanwhile download the attached plugins.zip. It contains the files:
0_plugins.js = the backup of the original plugins.js file
1_plugins.js = disabled the useless/dummy "------------------------.js"
2_plugins.js = 1_plugins.js + disabled the "$MUSH_LaunchSceneOpening_P1.js" (I suspect this is the one responsable for the lock)
3_plugins.js = 2_plugins.js + disabled the "MOG_TitleParticles.js"
4_plugins.js = 3_plugins.js + disabled the "MOG_TitleHimawari.js"
5_plugins.js = 4_plugins.js + disabled the "MOG_TitlePictureCom.js"

Instructions: rename the file 1_plugins.js to plugins.js and replace the original file plugins.js in the directory "Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw\ js\
If the game works - > start playing
If not perform the same with "2_plugins.js" then with 3,4,5

Please report back the number that first loads correctly the game
Tried all of them except the 0_plugins.js and got nothing, grey screen changed to black and now this is what the game screen shows
Screen Shot 2019-06-17 at 10.34.57 AM.png

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Tried all of them except the 0_plugins.js and got nothing, grey screen changed to black and now this is what the game screen shows
View attachment 325919
??? Have you moved correctly all the files/folders from the folder "www" to "Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw\" ?
the structure should be
"Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw\..."
and not
"Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw\www\..."

Inside "Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw\" you should have the folders audio,data,fonts,icon,img,js,movies and the file index.html

Mattidute

Jan 19, 2019
have the same problem... had the hobo scene, then sleep, then office, but theres nothing to do in the office and cant get out...
any solutions?
or maybe anybody have a save after the office? CH2 0.2?
Be sure to do the Hobo event right before going to bed (it unlocks after taking a bath or shower), don't do it in the morning, that breaks the game and causes your boss not to be around in the office soft locking you. Atleast that is what caused it for me.

stromeleag

Oct 23, 2017
Anyone can give me save after Ellie, quest with dogs Ep2 v 0.2 because go to bar but when return home say same thing go to bar, find the dogs .

Ian666

Jan 10, 2019
Hey, I found a list of fixes that have already been made in the new version.

BugFix fast installer v0.8.5.3 17.06.2019 18.09
Fixed three critical bugs
Fixed Center Failed to load: img/tilesets/Shop-TileC%20(3)%20%E2%80%94%20copy.png
Fixed Hose on Beach Failure to load: Img/overlay/pars/par102.png
Fixed getting stuck in Jail Laboratory
Fixed Car Show Failed to load: img/characters/%24BusandTruck2.png - It will be fixed today.
Fixed Police Jail after kidnapping
Fixed Farm Hummer blocking you.
Fixed SE error in Shopping Area
Not fixed School a bug in the office of the Director of the school. Until error not found.

Does anyone have a Bugfix to download?

Reactions: vlasity

Ian666

Jan 10, 2019
Hey, I found a list of fixes that have already been made in the new version.

BugFix fast installer v0.8.5.3 17.06.2019 18.09
Fixed three critical bugs
Fixed Center Failed to load: img/tilesets/Shop-TileC%20(3)%20%E2%80%94%20copy.png
Fixed Hose on Beach Failure to load: Img/overlay/pars/par102.png
Fixed getting stuck in Jail Laboratory
Fixed Car Show Failed to load: img/characters/%24BusandTruck2.png - It will be fixed today.
Fixed Police Jail after kidnapping
Fixed Farm Hummer blocking you.
Fixed SE error in Shopping Area
Not fixed School a bug in the office of the Director of the school. Until error not found.

Does anyone have a Bugfix to download?
or tell me the solution to the bug with Humper on the farm. I would be very grateful.

Reactions: vlasity

Ian666

Jan 10, 2019
Anyone gotten the change logs to Ep.1 v.1.2.5, is it worth getting instead of color edition?
you'll better look for version 1.27. I passed it completely. Changes in scenes are not much, but in this version, I have not found any bugs at all. It seems that the author removed all the bugs and Russian text from it.

dimrodet

Feb 16, 2018
is there a bug after the hobo scene at the end of EP2 V0.1 because i've re-downloaded the game, re-extracted it several times but for some reason whenever i get to the first step of EP2 V0.2 "office(workday)" i can never do anything, boss doesn't show up nor is there anything to click on and i just get stuck at the office and cant leave

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
is there a bug after the hobo scene at the end of EP2 V0.1 because i've re-downloaded the game, re-extracted it several times but for some reason whenever i get to the first step of EP2 V0.2 "office(workday)" i can never do anything, boss doesn't show up nor is there anything to click on and i just get stuck at the office and cant leave
had the same problem.... then i found my last save and now i have a problem to find a way to get principalls key ;)
anybody solution???

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
The best 3D MC. model of all the games I have ever played, the WORST game i have ever played. This game needs to be redone in Renpy.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes