GM88

Mar 5, 2018
View attachment 326145

Dear friends!

Since the release of version 0.85, thanks to your help, a large number of bugs have been found. At the moment, almost all of them have been fixed. Below is a list of bugs found, as well as a note about their correction. Now in full swing is testing the game with all the changes. Bugfix is updated immediately after detection and correction of the found bug, so if you encounter an error in the game, first download and install BagFix, this process will take no more than one minute. If the bug is not fixed, please contact me in this post or in a personal message.

Special thank you Victoria and Peter for a large number of information about found bugs.

Fixed three critical bugs
Fixed Center Failed to load: img/tilesets/Shop-TileC%20(3)%20%E2%80%94%20copy.png
Fixed Hose on Beach Failure to load: Img/overlay/pars/par102.png
Fixed getting stuck in Jail Laboratory
Fixed Car Show Failed to load: img/characters/%24BusandTruck2.png - It will be fixed today.
Fixed Police Jail after kidnapping
Fixed Farm Hummer blocking you.
Fixed SE error in Shopping Area
Fixed Tony shop, buying a school suit
Fixed Office, stuck in the office, no Ralf Rozencrantz in the workplace
Fix in progress School a bug in the office of the Director. No information about the exact location of this bug.

(Google Disc 16 Mb)

Your Tereman ;)
Anyone can upload this fix?

vadimius

Aug 25, 2017
Hi guys!

How do I get to School location from anywhere in the city? From which city map? Do any taxis/buses go to School? Thank you. Been to School once, hove difficulty finding/getting there again. Many thanks.

Wazka

Nov 19, 2018
Game dos not seem to be abel to find the save files put the save files in Lidas Adventures EP2/www/save folder where the rest of the save files are but when you load up the game i dont see the new save files any solution to this problem?

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Game has bugs now that it used to not have. Crashes at beach hobo scene. This one if you get it close reopen program. Click slowly. If you click fast through dialog and scenes it will keep happening.
Duplicate bosses at work.
Humper kitchen scene failed to start 2 times. - closed program reopened an it worked.
View attachment 325958 Just got this and idk what to do... im at marchus car sale
The file is there but it has space between the names. Just go in the directory and make a copy and remove the spaces.
Its $Bus and Truck2.png . The reason I said make a copy is other scripts may be looking for it with the space in it.

There is another similar missing file when it comes to the alley scene as the dog approaches. Even creating file with gibberish that crap translates to doesn't work. The way to get past this issue is click the stupid retry button and then keep clicking through the scene and repeat until you can walk into the next map section. That's a lot of clicks granted. Once you are in the next map section it will still try and load it. Save and restart the game and it won't happen further.
The point is you can get by it it is just a huge pain in the ass and the developer needs to fix it.

Dog bowl, blanket and dildo /toy. Even though you have the fucking items the quest won't move forward just keeps telling you to buy what you already have.

Seriously how many fucking problems can you introduce in a game that didn't have these issues before.
I think at this point fuck it I withdrawing my support.

Last edited:

Lilith Black

Sep 7, 2017
Why can't I use my old saves? Started new game and saved it so it would create a save folder then copied my saves into it but they don't show up in the game menu? Tried renaming them to a different number but that didn't work either.

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
You can find the password on the laptop,which is in one of the other rooms (you need to check all places)! But of course i can tell you the password! Password: dickhoof ! Enjoy it! :)
No laptop provide the password and no option to insert password on door.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
No laptop provide the password and no option to insert password on door.
Do you play with officer Selina or you play it with Lida? If you play it with Lida,then you can't put the password,you need to check everything in the room,then find the box and use it to go to the other places and rooms and eventually find the room where is the laptop - after that go back from that room,see where is the box and use it again to go back and when you go back to the door of laboratory and press it,Lida will put the password automatically - you don't (and you can't) need to put the password if you play with Lida,you can do this only with officer Selina!

Wazka

Nov 19, 2018
Anyone that can tell me how to fix this bug ? :

Its kinda hard to play when you cant see what you are doing i had the same in the Secret jail with Selina where you go to see the doctor for the first time but i was abel to click my way thru it

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Can someone else beside me verify this he wants $20 for the bug fix installer?

If that's the case seems like the bugs are intentional.

Reactions: Argox

WickedGrim

Sep 18, 2018
??? Have you moved correctly all the files/folders from the folder "www" to "Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw\" ?
the structure should be
"Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw\..."
and not
"Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw\www\..."

Inside "Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw\" you should have the folders audio,data,fonts,icon,img,js,movies and the file index.html
This is what is inside the game contents
Screen Shot 2019-06-17 at 10.57.58 PM.png

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
guys how is this possible.. i cant see PNG images in my picture folders ( i mean i cant open it it says corrupted or too big memory) but in chap 1 i can see it fine.. also how i can acces galery in ch2?

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
This is what is inside the game contents
View attachment 326294
:LOL: I though that you wanted v2 and not v1 the plugins.js I asked you to use is for version 2.
I will test and mod/fix for mac/linux both v1.27 and v2.0.85 when I finish downloading them from svscomics (they have the original setup files).

Those uploaded here are badly broken (for correctly installing the system local must be set to russian). Same thing that happened with version 6.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Does anyone have other links for Ep 1 v1.27, please? And update in OP? Thanks.
the correct official versions/installers are uploaded on svscomics
v2 0.8.5 + 0.8.5.3 fix

v1 win/android

they need russian local to install correctly (at least the fix for v2). but downloading without premium is a painfully slow.:cry:

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes