XenForo

May 30, 2017
Has anyone got a save of around the time the hobo goes looking for Lidas dog next to the lake and passes out drinking? I'm bugged out.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
well i seen the resolvation of it but still didnt worked i deleted the blank spaces but still didnt worked
The bus one worked for me. But then the one in the market were the dog comes to you and the cops rape you didn't not a damn thing you can do with it but clickover and over again. (BTW) the one in the market appears to be intentional from everything I am seeing. Then there is one above the abandoned beach I can't resolve either. So I'm done with this game and author.

Arxidamos

May 23, 2019
so even though i downloaded the bug fixer i keep getting spammed with Loading Error failed to download audio/se/%D0%...... what do i do in this case can some1 help plz??

Reactions: paddyo73

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
View attachment 326780

But nothing happens my friend,just this.

As I said,you need to check (click on) everything in the room - this mean: computers,chairs,closets,sofa,basket - everything(even try to open the laboratory too)! Then go and click on the box again and you will have 2 options - to hide and use it or to leave it - press the first one and you will be available to go and check the other rooms and sneak behind the guards!

Reactions: MrBlack ✌

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
so even though i downloaded the bug fixer i keep getting spammed with Loading Error failed to download audio/se/%D0%...... what do i do in this case can some1 help plz??
Nothing you can do. It's not the only one they haven't fixed either.

vadimius

Aug 25, 2017
Hey Gamle. referring to your above post, could you please post the Save in the Police station after Lida escapes the rapists? Would be very much appreciated, as I cannot advance beyond the escape from rapists scene - there is a bug. Many thanks in advance.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
I just wish someone would up a Mac version :(
I just checked and both Ep.1 v1.27 and Ep.2 v0.8.5 run fine in both mac and linux
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-v1-62-linux-mac-and-windows.31352/
at the start both will complain that the file "/img/system/Window.png" is missing. Just go find the file and change the name from "window.png" to "Window.png"

Edit:
When the installers are run on systems with local other than russian, they rename a few files and a folder.
Just use the following files to avoid encountering problems like missing files in the game.

In the "LidasAdventuresEP2_v0.8.5_installer_bugfix.rar" are included the files from the "BugFix Lidas Adventures EP2 v0.8.5.exe" too.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lida's Adventures EP2 v0.8.5.2.
(don't download it, if your phone is slower than a Samsung S11 MegaPlus, it'll be a slideshow on some maps)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 29.06.2019 (bugfix)

Last edited:

Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018
I like this game, but it's been about 6 months since the last update and the old bugs persist and there's still a lot more ... What's this developer doing? Is he devoting himself to other games or is he simply not too worried about completing this with quality ?!

I'm sad because I love this game too much. Sad. :cry:

bigbangtheorypennythrowlaptop.gif

gerwulf

Jun 3, 2017
Hi guys!

How do I get to School location from anywhere in the city? From which city map? Do any taxis/buses go to School? Thank you. Been to School once, hove difficulty finding/getting there again. Many thanks.
From the map "Farm yard" go east, reaching "Forest crossroads". From there, go north, reaching "School yard".

Reactions: MrBlack ✌
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes