grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Ok 2 more bugs. First, doctor refuses keeps asking if I got stuff for dog even though it is in my inventory.
Second going to town after doing chores then coming back to farm to go to school you are forced to do chores a second time for it to turn on the stupid map exit on that side.

Lukazuki

Jul 22, 2017
The bus one worked for me. But then the one in the market were the dog comes to you and the cops rape you didn't not a damn thing you can do with it but clickover and over again. (BTW) the one in the market appears to be intentional from everything I am seeing. Then there is one above the abandoned beach I can't resolve either. So I'm done with this game and author.
well i know the fact that on games every update comes with a lot of bugs but this is just a rpgm not a unity 70gb game where you can expect bugs.Probably will be solved but still if every update comes with bugs and bugfixes,but still no solving.I'm a developer myself with a lot of projects not only adult one but still he needs to solve the bugs after release or just take a brake from updating the game and solving the bugs ftm.

Reactions: grtrader

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
well i know the fact that on games every update comes with a lot of bugs but this is just a rpgm not a unity 70gb game where you can expect bugs.Probably will be solved but still if every update comes with bugs and bugfixes,but still no solving.I'm a developer myself with a lot of projects not only adult one but still he needs to solve the bugs after release or just take a brake from updating the game and solving the bugs ftm.
He appears to have fixed most the bugs you can find you can find the fixes here

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
This was the first time I managed to finish the update without any crashes or bugs.

There a few things that annoys the shit out of me though!

Almost every interaction or scripted event has one or multiple delays(s) of a few seconds that can't be skipped, making everything feel slow and slugging and wasting a lot of my time! And there are a lot of them!!

For example if you bump in a npc in the city an event will trigger with a few delays holding you there for like 10 - 15 sec .. That's annoying as fuck!! Also every scripted event including npc moving the npc's are moving at a turtle pace.

Just like Lida deliberately moves very slow on some maps. Why would anyone do this?
I mean did he ever play his own game from the starts. Are these "features" to annoy players?

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
I just want to ask...why the sounds and voices are so fucking crappy ? like sucking or moaning wtf seriously ? couldn't find any better voices files or such ? it's so bad in quality..hopefully he makes them better.

isekai21

Dec 10, 2018
Help!!! I'm stuck at the office, the boss doesn't show up when I went to work after the scene with the old man. I looked through out the entire building but he does not show up. Maybe there is a bug preventing it from happening.

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
Crap, if a car hits you when you are crossing the street, you die and there is a "GAME OVER" label. So, you have to save every few minutes, because you can lose an hour of gameplay just like that. This game is terribly annoying. Bugs, long, stupid quests, those stupid passersby that cross into your way to tell you nonsenses, and now this. I don´t know if the dev wants to piss off the players, or he's just stupid.
How annoying, a car accident can lead to death!
But there's a trick: Use the sidewalk. ;-)

vadimius

Aug 25, 2017
Hey guys, how do I solve the storage room quest at the Police station? I've got the key, slept at home and went to the Police station. All doors are locked (although "Active Quest" sign is on one of the doors. The only police clerk (a woman) keeps saying she is busy. Any clues? Many thanks in advance.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Hey guys, how do I solve the storage room quest at the Police station? I've got the key, slept at home and went to the Police station. All doors are locked (although "Active Quest" sign is on one of the doors. The only police clerk (a woman) keeps saying she is busy. Any clues? Many thanks in advance.
You just walk around the shelfs and click on them. Eventually you will find the camera.

vadimius

Aug 25, 2017
Thanks a lot, Gtrader. What is the access code on the door at the Factory Selena is making her way through? Thanks.

Oct 28, 2018
How can i continue my save from 0.7? I put the savefile in the new folder but it still says "end of chapter 0.7"
Or maybe someone can upload a save from gloryhole room but before the ending message

Last edited:

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Lida's Adventures [Ep. 2 v0.8.5] [Terebonkoff] - Original Size: 1.83GB

Download Win (650.8MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Here is a light mod LidasAdventuresEP2 v0.8.5 to fix/survive Terebonkoff's "annoyances" :poop:.

What is changed:
- deactivated a shitload of useless plugins (4 were loaded twice)
- activated the plugin to hide mesages with the "shift" key.
- activated the auto skip messages with the "control" key. (Since "control" is also the debug key if you press it in the map you can move through people/objects... and for this version is handy to avoid people in the streets...)
- enabled 100 saves.
- deactivated the nodash option in 133 maps :giggle: :coffee:.
ps1. if you want only the dash restriction removed replace only the maps and keep the original "plugin.js".
ps2. the maps are the updated/bugfixed versions.

lokihniukjhn

Aug 30, 2017
Here is a light mod LidasAdventuresEP2 v0.8.5 to fix/survive Terebonkoff's "annoyances" :poop:.

What is changed:
- deactivated a shitload of useless plugins (4 were loaded twice)
- activated the plugin to hide mesages with the "shift" key.
- activated the auto skip messages with the "control" key. (Since "control" is also the debug key if you press it in the map you can move through people/objects... and for this version is handy to avoid people in the streets...)
- enabled 100 saves.
- deactivated the nodash option in 133 maps :giggle: :coffee:.
ps1. if you want only the dash restriction removed replace only the maps and keep the original "plugin.js".
ps2. the maps are the updated/bugfixed versions.
Tank you!!! Was stuck in jail because there was a table in the interrogation room instead of a chair. Almost lost hope...

Reactions: pk2000

vadimius

Aug 25, 2017
Hi guys, how is it going? Two questions:

1. How many days of work at Beijing Duck are needed for anything meaningful to happen, or the policeman to turn up? I have worked 4 days, still no policeman.

2. I would like to complete Sam's storyline. Been to circus, done the Hotdog event, and brought him camera to the park. How do I trigger next events in the storyline? There is something called Claude's House, I gather, where the line continues. Where do I find Claude's House and what needs to happen for the line to continue? I have completed all events at the school, but not Glory Hole - I hate that weirdo pervert stuff! But I love the Sam line. In short, I am more into voyeur stuff.

Thanks.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes