crazy_a

Nov 8, 2017
Guys, I have completed latest version of the game, however, wasn't able to continue Sam's line. The Walkthrough mentions two new stages of the Sam line: "Scene with Sam in the Cloud`s house (2 stages)". Has anyone been able to complete Sam events in the Cloud's house, and how do I get there? Thank you.
factory code man plez i cant acces the door lock
ok its dickhoof

Last edited:

Skm1234567

Jun 21, 2019
Just finished this update and I must say I'm impressed with the amount of content. I get that some are not into the bestiality thing but I think it was introduced well. An improvement would have been to have an alternative to the beast scenes for those who don't like it,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't find many bugs at all but I didn't roam like I did in Episode 1, just in case. The office scene is still grindy as f*ck and I was happy to see that the red top removal came in so I could finally skip that ridiculous spanking/dildo scene.

Overall I was very happy with this update, many things Terebonkoff can expand, many avenues he can go down and the quality of his renders is top notch most of the time. Look forward to 0.3
What to do after the scene with hobo nothing happening please help

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I just checked and both Ep.1 v1.27 and Ep.2 v0.8.5 run fine in both mac and linux
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-v1-62-linux-mac-and-windows.31352/
at the start both will complain that the file "/img/system/Window.png" is missing. Just go find the file and change the name from "window.png" to "Window.png"

Edit:
When the installers are run on systems with local other than russian, they rename a few files and a folder.
Just use the following files to avoid encountering problems like missing files in the game.

In the "LidasAdventuresEP2_v0.8.5_installer_bugfix.rar" are included the files from the "BugFix Lidas Adventures EP2 v0.8.5.exe" too.
this does not work on mac os x
witch version of mac Os are you using?

ARTISAN365

Mar 21, 2019
HELP Stuck At Humper Scene. I cleared all the dirty Items from the house Still The humper scene Wont Activate And for some odd Reason The Refregirator in the kitchen has turned into a RED Curtain Dont knw how to Progress Plz Help cant do anything i re played from the beginning same issue

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
It took quite some time till we got this update.
I think it was basically well invested and one could almost call this an overhaul as the entire map(s) has been remade, with drastic changes too. We also progress in the story, so there is more content too.
Yet I am not totally happy with it. The translated english is still absolute shit.
Also the new scenes were quite... strange... I did not feel like I could fap to it. not because of the content itself but the way it was presented... I really dont know and its a bit confusing.
Of course the story itself lost the slightest touch to realism, its beyond insane but still on a funny level so I wont complain there ;P

so my conclusion for now?
there are several things annoying me here. and still I dont spend a second on thinking to quit the game. its still fun
and some things have been "not so good" from the start so I guess I got used to it xD

I just hope we wont have to wait that long for the next update ;P

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Playing v0.8.5 with pk2000's Lite Mod. After Tony's clothing shop, Lida goes back to school. When she enters Teacher's Room to take new quest, a circle appears in front of her (see pic attached). So when she wants to go inside, the circle expels her out. Anyone can help, please?

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
this does not work on mac os x
witch version of mac Os are you using?
What does not work? post a screenshot (I checked with El capitan and high Sierra)
Which version of the game you did you try?
Playing v0.8.5 with pk2000's Lite Mod. After Tony's clothing shop, Lida goes back to school. When she enters Teacher's Room to take new quest, a circle appears in front of her (see pic attached). So when she wants to go inside, the circle expels her out. Anyone can help, please?

Give me your save. I'll check it out. It should not be related with the mod, unless is specific with a deactivated plugin. You can check by replacing the original "plugin.js" and retrying. (If with the original behaves the same is a bug of the game and not the mod.)

Last edited:

ARTISAN365

Mar 21, 2019
HELP Stuck At Humper Scene. I cleared all the dirty Items from the house Still The humper scene Wont Activate And for some odd Reason The Refregirator in the kitchen has turned into a RED Curtain Dont knw how to Progress Plz Help cant do anything i re played from the beginning same issue

vadimius

Aug 25, 2017
Hello fellow Perverts,

Was anybody able to complete Sam events in Cloud's House, and are there any Sam events there at all?

groove

Jun 23, 2017
hey guys i stuck in selena in jail scene. some black guys come in selena jail but nothing happens. how can i fix that?

nightmare253

Mar 18, 2019
I downloaded the latest version 8.5 of Lidas Adventures EP 2 , rar file, but it won't open !!?? does anyone know the problem?

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes