BAM65

Sep 3, 2018
Having an issue with the following when going to Car Show after meeting with Marcus:

Loading Error
Failed to load: img/characters/%24BusandTruck2.png

Is there a fix for this?

Ep 2 V.85

Last edited:

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Give me your save. I'll check it out. It should not be related with the mod, unless is specific with a deactivated plugin. You can check by replacing the original "plugin.js" and retrying. (If with the original behaves the same is a bug of the game and not the mod.)
Thank you. You're right. I played original without mod. The scene still appears. It should be a bug. Does the developer knows this bug? But why does some people can play the game without talking about this bug? Is my save file corrupted?

I played the game v0.7 plus your lite mod from beginning. Then in v0.8.5, use save file (v0.7) to play again Glory Hole VIP room (BDSM scene) because it seems that save file after VIP room scene is not working in v0.8.5. Attached please find my save files for your review. Save 37 is v0.7 before entering Glory Hole. Save 41 is v0.8.5 after VIP Room BDSM scene ...Tony's shop ... back to school ... after sexology class ... but before entering teacher's lounge. Thanks again.

Or did I miss doing something before entering teacher's room?
View attachment saves.rar

EDIT: I found the answer. I guess I need to have the teacher's room password from Director first. Sorry to bother you.

Last edited:
Reactions: pk2000

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
What does not work? post a screenshot (I checked with El capitan and high Sierra)
Which version of the game you did you try?
latest version of the game with lite mod)
I' m on Mojave

The game is in working order on my Bootcamp Win10
partition but when i try to transfer in the main OSX partition it wont work

Last edited:

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
Started new game of ver 0.85. Bought the stupid container which makes food more expensive. Now I'm stuck buying the new school teacher dress as it costs 150 but I spent money on food. Can't go back to the farm and sleep. Can't do anything. Is there a money cheat?

EricSunny

Apr 13, 2019
Started new game of ver 0.85. Bought the stupid container which makes food more expensive. Now I'm stuck buying the new school teacher dress as it costs 150 but I spent money on food. Can't go back to the farm and sleep. Can't do anything. Is there a money cheat?
On you can find a savegame editor. Choose your savegame and then you can increase your money.

Reactions: jediwithbat

Velocihooman

Dec 7, 2018
Showing error after entering the Autoshow. It says %24BusandTruck2.png missing. I tried renaming similar file name, stills it shows the same error.

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
After doing Office (Business Day) from Lida`s Adventures EP2 v0.1 Get a job walkthrough
nothing happens when I visit Clothing store (Tony, another dress 30 $)?
also when she eats all the food at home when I go shop store to buy more food I can't do anything?
and yes i have plenty money

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Thank you. You're right. I played original without mod. The scene still appears. It should be a bug. Does the developer knows this bug? But why does some people can play the game without talking about this bug? Is my save file corrupted?

I played the game v0.7 plus your lite mod from beginning. Then in v0.8.5, use save file (v0.7) to play again Glory Hole VIP room (BDSM scene) because it seems that save file after VIP room scene is not working in v0.8.5. Attached please find my save files for your review. Save 37 is v0.7 before entering Glory Hole. Save 41 is v0.8.5 after VIP Room BDSM scene ...Tony's shop ... back to school ... after sexology class ... but before entering teacher's lounge. Thanks again.

Or did I miss doing something before entering teacher's room?
View attachment 330206

EDIT: I found the answer. I guess I need to have the teacher's room password from Director first. Sorry to bother you.
Thanks for updating your post, if it was related to the mod (deactivated plugin) it would be a pain to troubleshoot, since the trigers are written in russian.

now seems to work but.....
I got this error
You'll see multiple errors like that.
Just go find the displayed file and correct its letters capital/lowercase, then click the retry button.

Last edited:

NikhilT8787

Jun 24, 2019
Hi all, am stuck with the error for the image in ep.1
"16341%20Lida%20%D0%A3%D0%B4&D0%B8%D0%B2%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5" can any 1 help with this, as i changed the image also as per shared in the previous comments. still stuck there.. please help me to go ahead

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes