Flash9890

Nov 24, 2018
Stuck in the office after scene with hobo in episode 2 new room please help,there are no highlighted task in office to complete???

Reactions: lou9529

r3lax1ng

Dec 6, 2018
Stuck in the office after scene with hobo in episode 2 new room please help,there are no highlighted task in office to complete???
Mee too .. afeter the scene where the fucked her in her room and in the next when she go to office i cant find what she have to do i where to go .. pls can someone tell me what to do

r3lax1ng

Dec 6, 2018
can someone send me some saves after 3:33 or 4:01 that is after the Groots photosesion because im stuck .. thanks in advance

Dee0207

Jun 26, 2019
Does anyone know how to fix the error
"Failed to Load
Img/character/%24Bus%20and%20Truck2.png" ?
It has happens the next morning after the 1st day at Car Show for Marcus when I try to get out of the house.

anchorman

Jul 28, 2017
Does anyone know how to fix the error
"Failed to Load
Img/character/%24Bus%20and%20Truck2.png" ?
It has happens the next morning after the 1st day at Car Show for Marcus when I try to get out of the house.
u need to run bugfix.
it was posted in this thread.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Hi all :)
Well, when the new update came up, i started both chapters from scratch. Dev, great game, keep up the good work (y) and dont listen to complaining idiots lol :ROFLMAO:
I finished Ch1 NP, no bugs no BS...
Ch 2, no bugs , no problem finished whole without walkthrough or no cheats in both.
I diddnt even use no save game, started Ch 2 from zero... Just read everything and think a little you fapping complaining idiots lol :ROFLMAO:
Now everybody is locked in in the same cell with Selina and waiting for the update ;)
Do something crazy next time Dev ;) Work it baby :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Blayo

r3lax1ng

Dec 6, 2018
If the DEV make more of the sex scenes in the chapter 2 animated this will be super good. Maybe lets say .. the scene with gardener in the school will be super exciting with animations, not only images.

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Is it normal to play chp 2 v0.8.5 bugfix + lite mod that some scenes are blackout with audio only? (from v0.7 to v0.8.5 with v0.7 save) eg School director with Anna on couch when Lida is hiding in his office to find the key. When Lida and gardener sex in shower room, some scenes in-between different sex positions are blackout for few seconds.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Does anyone know how I can disable the scripted screenshot feature he has added. It prevents the normal window screenshot from being used. It sucks because it doesn't capture everything. Which sucks even more when I want to screen shot an issue with a bug and can't do so because of the crap. I'm pretty sure it has to do with pixi.js but not sure where the key is assigned. Even if I could just reassign the stupid key for that feature where i can still use the windows one separately that would be good.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes