pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Does anyone know how I can disable the scripted screenshot feature he has added. It prevents the normal window screenshot from being used. It sucks because it doesn't capture everything. Which sucks even more when I want to screen shot an issue with a bug and can't do so because of the crap. I'm pretty sure it has to do with pixi.js but not sure where the key is assigned. Even if I could just reassign the stupid key for that feature where i can still use the windows one separately that would be good.
Open the plugin.js with a text editor and disable/deactivate the "OrangeMapshot" plugin, by setting its status from true to false.

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
I haven't played this for ages and I don't know how the story has developed since then, but has her husband made an appearance already?

That would really enhance the NTR aspect of the game.

ggvee

Nov 24, 2018
I got stuck in the principal's office when he was away giving his speech. There was a flashing star, but I couldn't move.
I got the same bug twice. I already had the cheat mod and I had to use the teleport function to go to the correct position (the flashing star).
This game is full of bugs...

Last edited:

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
This game is awesome, i have an idea of doing a game like this one (corruption+ntr+cheating) but being able to mod your main character through reflect.tech, in that way the main character could be anyone and you could also change the name, giving the player the oportunity to do their own fantasy. Then different episodes could be released and it would be awesome, problem is i dont know shit about making games (i want to learn RPGMAKER MV). Does anyone know a good website or youtube channel were i can learn how to make adult games?

bpgc

Jun 28, 2018
Hey guys I'm stuck at find the hunter when Lucas asks to find him. Can any of you tell where the hunter stays (relative to the farm or lucas) I haven't played this game in a long time and I forgot where he stays

bpgc

Jun 28, 2018
Hey guys I'm stuck at find the hunter when Lucas asks to find him. Can any of you tell where the hunter stays (relative to the farm or lucas) I haven't played this game in a long time and I forgot where he stays
Never mind found him. If anyone else is wondering you have to go through park near your old house

Reactions: anchorman

Luffy44

Nov 30, 2017
About he Hunter.
You have to do stuff before that meaning : go to buy clothes for Hobo, buy tools at the garage for hobo. After that go to see the man to make a room for hobo, and at this point you are able to found the hunter.
Go to the Park, and next go up right to go to the forest, follow and u ll found his home

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
v0.8.5. What to do after talking to the girl with blue hair & full body tattoos in red light district (talk about the elite prostitute)? Please help. Thanks.

EDIT: Blue hair girl told Lida to Glory Hall. So I tried to enter Glory Hole but it required Lida to change clothes. But nothing can do in changing room.

Last edited:

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
v0.8.5, after talking to blue-haired girl in Red Light District about elite prostitute. I tried to walk around and casually entered the park. When I tried to leave the park, it requires Lida to talk to the crown. But after talked to the crown, still cannot leave the park and continue to require Lida to talk to the crown (a loop). Is it a bug?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: asd33asd33
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes