Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
help after talking with marcus and and going to enter in the car exposition it says error loading /img/characters/%24busandtruck2.png

i looked in the file and the 24busandtruck2 is there tryed to rename it but no fix

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
help after talking with marcus and and going to enter in the car exposition it says error loading /img/characters/%24busandtruck2.png

i looked in the file and the 24busandtruck2 is there tryed to rename it but no fix
you have to rename $Bus and Truck2.png to $BusandTruck2.png. copy that file before, you need both files.

edit: and i guess there is a bugfix for that error, maybe you should search for it, cause this is not the last error youll get

Reactions: Varrilete

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017

Hello!
I hasten to please you with good news! I have prepared a small update of the game that will be available to patrons who have early access to new versions.

This update contains:
- 250 new renders;
- 4 new scenes;
- 1 new location;
- 2 animations;
- several new quests.

New scene:
1) in the cell scene in the lab with Selina, Lida, and Dima;
2) scene with Sam (the endgame line of quests with Sam and his friends. Location Abandoned house );
3) the scene with Hamper (the development of the quest with Hamper in the shower);
4) scene in the barn (with the farmer).

To install the update you will not need to download the whole game again, you will only need to download the . After you need to install this update on the version of the game 0.8.5
This update will take less than one minute to install.

Your Tereman:)

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
you have to rename $Bus and Truck2.png to $BusandTruck2.png. copy that file before, you need both files.

edit: and i guess there is a bugfix for that error, maybe you should search for it, cause this is not the last error youll get
renamed it but bug still stands can you provide the link of bugfix

roadie1960

Feb 8, 2019
Bloody hell, i love this game but almost every day i play i run into some sort of bug, very frustrating to go to this forum to find a solution for it. now i am stuck at the police station, it just freezes, searching this thread i saw that i am not the only one, any ideas anyone???

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
New scene:
1) in the cell scene in the lab with Selina, Lida, and Dima;
2) scene with Sam (the endgame line of quests with Sam and his friends. Location Abandoned house );
3) the scene with Hamper (the development of the quest with Hamper in the shower);
4) scene in the barn (with the farmer).

No mention of getting out of the lab cell so I wonder how we can see scenes 2-4 if we are all stuck in the cell? :unsure:

roadie1960

Feb 8, 2019
Sorry people, there are just to many bugs in this game, just deleted the whole crap and now looking for some other game to start with. Good luck to you all, Roadie signing off.

Reactions: anchorman
Sep 5, 2018
Hi Guys. I am fail to trigger christmas event. I went Red Admiral then Bar (Lana) then Red Admiral (Quest "rabbit ears") then Bar (Lana, give the rabbit ears) then Westward (Tara, hostel) then Lake (Santa) then Westward (Kate, parking). Dont know what to do next. I went bar but nothing is there. Can anyone help or provide a save file?

Sep 5, 2018
Hi guys,
I stuck where i need to save dogs. I went near bar and checked 2 dogs but when i came back it still didnt allow to enter home. What I am missing. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

ARTISAN365

Mar 21, 2019
Hi guys,
I stuck where i need to save dogs. I went near bar and checked 2 dogs but when i came back it still didnt allow to enter home. What I am missing. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
you need help all the dogs total should be around 8 of them find them they are there on all the maps

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes