• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

The_Sovereign

Jan 27, 2018
Hi all, I already started playing V0.8.5 on android (in fact there is some bugs).
My question is : if I download v0.8.8 and install it in order to update the previous one, are my saves will be kepts ? I'm about v.0.4 of the game (6 hours ingame) and I don't want to restart from the beginning if I do this ...
Or maybe I can make a copy of my save but I don't think is possible on android.
Thank you.

PS: sorry if my english is not very good :)
Ok so I have installed the new android update and I kept all my saves so I have my reply. Even the major grass sound error is resolve !
Hope it can help some if you :)

zamoa69

Oct 30, 2018
Извинявам се за лошия си английски.
Грешката показва пътя, както и липсващия файл. Вземете файл от групата в най-близката директория с име и го преименувайте с името на неоткрития файл. Той няма да направи грешка.

• Angry
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

zamoa69

Oct 30, 2018
I apologize for my bad English.
The error shows the path as well as the missing file. Take a file from the group to the closest name directory and rename it with the name of the undiscovered file. He will not make a mistake.

Reactions: wdsmk

zamoa69

Oct 30, 2018
Help me. i can not even see the name of the undiscovered file in Lida`s Adventures EP2 v0.3
Scene in the alley with Costello.

Ralissa86

Jul 31, 2018
hi guys anyone have a save file where lida is going in the factory in lab with the horse my safe is bugged i cant go trouth the guards

image1.jpeg

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I apologize for my bad English.
The error shows the path as well as the missing file. Take a file from the group to the closest name directory and rename it with the name of the undiscovered file. He will not make a mistake.
Im not entirely sure what this means and can this fix be done on android? Thus update fixed the grass bug but now iv got event one.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
My Mods for Lida's Adventures Ep1 v1.27 and Ep2 v0.8.8

Lida's Adventures Ep1 v1.27 mod:
- Disabled the dublicated plugins.
- Added YEP_FpsSynchOption.js plugin.
- Modified the Dash speed from 0.5 to 1.
- Changed the save slots from 50 to 100.
- Added the option to hide the text window with the control key.
- Changed the random talks waiting time in common events from 60 frames to 10 frames

Lida's Adventures Ep2 v0.8.8 mod:
- Disabled the not needed plugins.
- Enabled the speedmanager plugin and changed the Dash speed from 0.5 to 1.
- Changed the save slots from 50 to 100.
- Enabled the hide message plugin (hides the text window) with the "control" key.
- Re-enabled the dash option in 138 maps.
- Re-enabled the YEP_MessageCore plugin... you can skip the dialogs with the "pagedown" key.
- Changed the random talks waiting time in common events from 60 frames to 10 frames. (why Terebonkoff forced waiting time of 2 seconds between responces is beyong my comprehension...)

ps. if you want to revert Lida's moving speed to the default open the plugins.js file with a text editor find the string
{"name":"SpeedManager","status":true,"
and change it to
{"name":"SpeedManager","status":false,"

edit: I optimized the mods here. I recommend using the optimized ones for the best experience especially on low end systems.

Last edited:

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Need help pls
I started ep.2. According walkthrough I finished v.01 - "Get Job" including final punishment by boss and hobo scene in Lida's bedroom. Whore stats is 20 (dancing for Rosa's customers)
When next morning came to work (according walkthrough for v.02), I was asked at locker room for 1st time should Lida wear top or not. I tried both options, result is same: took elevator, came to office, there is no boss, nothing to work either (no sparkling star to show you what to do). I also went to Tara's floor and nothing to do either. For last floor I don't have password. I can't leave building since receptionists doors are locked.... What am I missing?

blink66

Jun 20, 2017
I think its unfair give 1 star to this game.This game have many problems, but have good stuff.
Lida is a great character and the scenes are very good, the story is not a shakespeare but is not the worst in these games.And i prefer rpg maker, i dont like ren'py.

The real problem its the bugs.Too many them. 3 or 4 stars it's more fair, because the game is not all 1 star.

elvolvo

Jul 3, 2018
Need help pls
I started ep.2. According walkthrough I finished v.01 - "Get Job" including final punishment by boss and hobo scene in Lida's bedroom. Whore stats is 20 (dancing for Rosa's customers)
When next morning came to work (according walkthrough for v.02), I was asked at locker room for 1st time should Lida wear top or not. I tried both options, result is same: took elevator, came to office, there is no boss, nothing to work either (no sparkling star to show you what to do). I also went to Tara's floor and nothing to do either. For last floor I don't have password. I can't leave building since receptionists doors are locked.... What am I missing?
Same thing happened to me
try to buy food and go to work and appears magically try it

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Hi everybody, I got this error when I was running from rape on the beach. I downloaded and installed bugfix but it was not a cure. please help...
note: I'm sorry for my bad english. If you have pre-save sam task, please ask.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes